This ski-in/ski-out chalet works so well for people who want to make the most of their holiday. If you like being on the mountain at 9am then this is the place to stay.
No.3 Penthouse Suite is the largest and most adaptable of the three units on the private ninth floor and offers three en suite bedrooms, two of which have additional bunk beds giving flexible accommodation for groups and families of 6 to 10.
Here you will find 1960s Avoriaz glamour in the décor whilst remembering that you still want a warm classic alpine home after a hard day on the hill. There are fabulous views to the horizon from the top floor and immediate lift access to waft you to and from the piste and bustling resort centre far below. The suite is entirely independent with open plan living/dining area and contemporary fireplace, surround sound TV, DVD, WiFi, flat screen TV’s in the bedrooms and a dedicated chalet host.
Just perfect! Great food, great location and the best skiing.
- Ethanol Fireplace
- Far-reaching views
- 2 x Twin/Double with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family Suite; Double and Twin room with shared en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Two minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 40m / 100km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 145km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 40m / 230km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.