For a special occasion or corporate event these three chalets have proven to be a perfect combination in Chamonix.
Chalet Amazonia comprises of three magnificent luxury chalets nestled close to each other in woodland just 5 minutes from the centre of Chamonix. Together these chalets offer a combination of incredible Alpine luxury and tranquility and make the ideal luxury retreat for larger groups of up to 26 (+4).
Chalet Amazon Creek sleeps up to ten guests in five stunning bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. This flagship chalet boasts vast living areas, a cinema room and a fully equipped luxury spa with hamman steam room, sauna, sunken jacuzzi and outdoor hot tub.
Chalet Baloo combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury and offers up to 10 guests superb facilities including a covered outdoor heated plunge pool and outdoor hot tub.
Chalet Baby Bear is perfect for a romantic getaway or family break. Adjacent to Chalet Amazon Creek, it sleeps up to six guests in three delightful bedrooms, each with en-suites and offers an outdoor hot tub, sauna and cinema room.
We are all having a most fantastic time. The chalet is unbelievably beautiful your chalet staff have been brilliant. Stephanie is a total superstar and has made a massive difference to our children′s ski experience. I can′t see how we′ll get them to ski with anyone else!
- 1,260 sqm
- Indoor Plunge Pool
- Outdoor Swimming pool (Summer Only)
- 3 x Outdoor Hot Tubs
- 3 x Sunken Jacuzzis
- 2 x Steam Room / Hammam
- 3 x Sauna
- 2 x Massage room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Private Cinema
- Resort driving service
- 2 x King size master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size bedrooms with en suites and plasma televisions
- 3 x King size double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x King size double/twin bedrooms with en-suites and plasma TVs
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King size double/twin bedroom with adjacent shower room
- 4 x Additional beds can fit into four of the rooms
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive (Les Houches)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. drive (Chamonix)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, includes transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jams and charcuteries
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception and canapes
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Private chef, five days per week providing cooked or continental breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious four-course dinners
- Children's supper on request
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- In resort Tourist Tax
- 5% Security Deposit is required at the same time as the final balance
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices per person based on full occupancy
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Half a bottle of wine per person, per night
- The property is also available on a self catered basis - please enquire for prices.
- Personal chauffeur available between 7am - 11am and 3pm - 8pm. On-call driver service between 11am - 3pm and 8pm - midnight
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.