A fantastic blend of rustic style with modern touches. Located a short distance from the largest ski area in Chamonix, this chalet is hard to beat on quality, location and value for money.
Chalet Azimuth is a magnificent luxury 4 bedroom catered ski chalet, spread over three levels, that can sleep up to 8 people. Chalet Azimuth has been constructed utilising beautiful old aged wood, to give the chalet a very chic but rustic ambience.
Chalet Azimuth is located in the village of Argentiere in the Chamonix Valley - the chalet is located approximately 800 metres from the world famous ski resort of les Grands Montets. The chalet enjoys a beautiful south sunny exposure to allow you to soak up the majestical views of the Mont Blanc mountain range from the comfort of the large double balcony terrace - the view is simply surperb!
Located adjacent to the chalet you will also find the nursery ski slope les Chosalets - families with young children or beginner skiers can utilise this specially designed nursery slope without the need for transport - more advanced skiers can also utilise this ski area in order to gain access to les Grands Montets ski resort.
The Chalet is a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of Argentiere. Argentiere village has a great range of bars and restaurants, a supermarket, a newsagent, a doctor, pharmacy and many other specialty shops catering to a wide range of needs.
We got snowed in! A first for our family and the children were super excited! Fortunately the staff were super efficient and cleared it away before we’d finished breakfast….amazing.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- South-Facing Terrace
- Bedroom 1 - King/Twin with flat screen TV, access to terrace with view of Mont Blanc, private shower room with toilet.
- Bedroom 2 – King/Twin bedroom, flat screen TV, access to terrace with view on Mont Blanc, private bathroom and toilet
- Bedroom 3 - King/Twin bedroom, flat screen TV, private bathroom with toilet
- Bedroom 4 – Double bedroom, flat screen TV and private bathroom with toilet
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 800m to Les Chosalets
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min walk to Argentiere
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Two staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.