I love the feel this chalet gives of being away from it all secluded in the mountain forest but reality is you are only 5 mins to the nearest ski lift!
Chalet Baloo combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury and offers guests superb facilities including an indoor plunge pool, sauna and outdoor hot tub. The chalet sleeps up to twelve guests in six bedrooms and is situated in the private, tranquil setting of Les Bossons.
Set among beautiful woodland, Chalet Baloo has been designed and built to the very highest specification, combining a traditional farmhouse chalet feel with modern elements. The six bedrooms, all en suite, are all furnished in neutral colours with luxury bed linen and fabrics and offering features such as plasma televisions and Bose iPod docking stations. The en-suite bathrooms are stocked with L′Occitane products for your convenience.
On the first floor is the sociable and spacious open plan dining and living area with comfortable sofas and open fireplace and fully fitted kitchen. The decorative balcony extends from the living area to give that further sense of space and provides a wonderful spot to take in the breathtaking views. There is also a superb cinema room perfect for extra space for younger guests.
Everyone and everything is absolutely amazing! Nothing to fault! Had an amazing time and everyone here has made this holiday really, really good. Absolutely a fantastic time! Wish I could come back real soon
- 600 sqm
- Indoor Plunge Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Large Terrace and Garden
- Open Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- 6 x King size/Twin bedrooms with en suites and plasma screen TV
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive (Les Houches)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. drive (Chamonix)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, including airport transfers (catered package)
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jams and charcuteries
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception and canapes
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Private chef, five days per week providing cooked or continental breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious four-course dinners
- Children's supper on request
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- 5% Security Deposit is required at the same time as the final balance
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Half a bottle of wine per person, per night
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Credit card details are required on arrival as a security deposit
- The property is also available on a self catered basis - please enquire for prices.
- Personal chauffeur available between 7am - 11am and 3pm - 8pm. On-call driver service between 11am - 3pm and 8pm - midnight
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.