Chalet Dalmore features a unique open-air roof terrace with views of Mont Blanc and fire pit. The outdoor swimming pool is a fantastic addition.
This luxury ski chalet combines contemporary design with sumptuous interiors and plenty of space to socialise both indoors and out. With large panoramic windows surrounding the main living space and open roof terrace that offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, Chalet Dalmore is unlike any other property in Chamonix with it's own unique style. The chalet has it's own outdoor pool, hot tub, private cinema, TV snug, sauna, relaxation and massage area. The outdoor swimming pool is available in both Summer and Winter. Chalet Dalmore sleeps up to ten guests in five fantastic bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom.
Located on the outskirts of Chamonix town centre, nestled on the outskirts of the golf course towards Le Lavancher, the luxury ski chalet is just a stones throw from the Flegere cable car. The driving service included with the chalet runs from 8am-11am and 3pm-8pm. Hours outside of these times are on request until midnight.
The Master bedroom is large and spacious with en suite bath and shower, with private dressing area and balcony. All the bedrooms can be either Twin or Double and are en suite with bath and showers. The balconies in every bedroom offer the perfect opportunity from which to soak up the surrounding mountains and dramatic scenery. The staff included throughout your stay will ensure you have a fantastic luxury ski holiday and include a Chef, Host/Hostess and Chalet Manager. Airport transfers are included in the rental and with Chamonix just 1hr and 15 minutes from Geneva, it is a great resort in both Summer and Winter.
An exciting new addition to an already fantastic portfolio.
- 535 sqm
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer Only)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Spacious Relaxation Area
- Cinema Room
- Roof Terrace
- 1 x Master Double/twin bedroom with en suite bath and shower, dressing area and private balcony
- 4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bath and shower and balcony
- Resort Manager
- In-resort driving service
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. drive (Flegere) / 10 min. drive (Argentiere)
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. drive (Chamonix)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jams and charcuteries
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception and canapes
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Private chef, five days per week providing cooked or continental breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious four-course dinners
- Children's supper on request
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- 5% Security Deposit is required at the same time as the final balance
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Half a bottle of wine per person, per night
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Credit card details are required on arrival as a security deposit
- The property is also available on a self catered basis - please enquire for prices.
- Personal chauffeur available between 7am - 11am and 3pm - 8pm. On-call driver service between 11am - 3pm and 8pm - midnight
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.