What we love
The and attention to detail and thought put into this chalet really shows through this whole property.
Chalet Les Chosalets is a sophisticated luxury ski-in chalet located in a little hamlet, just below the nursery slopes of Les Chosalets. Making this stunning chalet perfect for families and beginners/those learning to ski. This enchanting luxury ski chalet has an enviable location, surrounded by trees and panoramic mountain views, making you feel utterly secluded in your own picturesque winter land. Despite Chalet Les Chosalets only being a short 10 minute walk away from the village of Argentiere, which has bars, shops and restaurants in abundance.
Chalet Les Chosalets fantastic location is only a two minute drive or a ten minute walk from the largest ski area in Chamonix Les Grands Montets.
Chalet Les Chosalets is a fantastic family chalet sleeping up to 11 guests in four tastefully decorated double en suite bedrooms, and an en suite bunk room featuring a bunk-bed and a single bed comfortably sleeping three children. Furthermore this amazing luxury ski chalet also boasts a beautiful modern spa complex located on the ground floor featuring a sauna and hot tub. And if that wasn't enough, the spa complex also looks onto an impressive fully stocked wine cellar through striking glass walls and doors.
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and access to the garden
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk room sleeping three, with en suite bathroom
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: ski-in
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet, travel not included
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Ski-in Chalet
- Ski room
- Wine cellar
- Children's snug and games room
- Entertainment room with pool table and private bar
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Private garden
- Panoramic views of mountains and forestry hills
- Airport Transfers
- Driving Services
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Ski Lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required
- Daily house keeping and an in chalet chef can be arranged, please contact us for more details
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.