Great location for skiing at the Grand Montets and children’s ski school meeting place
Chalet Passon is a fantastic chalet with a chic and contemporary interior. The chalet is situated at the bottom of the Grands Montets next to the Chosalets ski area. It is ideal for groups of 10 people but there is the option of accommodating 12 people by having 3 beds in 2 of the rooms making this ideal for families.
The large open plan living room and dining area are both light and spacious and the perfect spot to relax. Sit in front of the roaring log fire and widescreen TV or there is a private hot tub on the deck where you can take in the breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains.
The chalet comprises of five large and airy double or twin bedrooms, each with their own access to balconies and beautiful en-suite bathrooms, all designed with contemporary elegance. You will also find a hairdryer, fluffy bathrobes and towels, slippers, Molton Brown toiletries, feather pillows and the highest quality of bed linen.
This modern, simple, but stylish chalet was perfect for our needs, the staff were very friendly and we loved having the private airport transfer included
- Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Molton Brown© bathroom products
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Terrace furniture
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- (option to add an extra bed to one of the bedrooms)
- Distance to lifts: 7 min. walk/ 2 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. drive (Argentiere)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, includes transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Private transfers to and from Geneva airport
- Driving service until midnight
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.