This rustic alpine retreat leaves our clients feeling totally calm and relaxed. Its secluded location means that it is the perfect place to get away from it all.
The top floor of the chalet comprises of a spacious master bedroom. It enjoys breath taking views of the mountains and surrounding forest from the upper level balcony. The master bedroom also has a luxurious en-suite with a large bath and shower to help you unwind after a full day of ski adventures. Adjacent to the master bedroom, there is double room that also enjoys the stunning views of the mountains and forest of Argentiere. Two large twin rooms and a separate bathroom, with shower and bath, complete the upstairs living area. These rooms have beautiful window views of the gentle running mountain stream that flows past the chalet.
Downstairs, the large open log fireplace is the central point to the open plan living area, with under floor heating. Comfortable sofas and sitting chairs are placed to enable you to soak up the beautiful forest surroundings. Best of all, the chalet also has the added luxury of having an outdoor hot tub to allow you to fully appreciate the beautiful surroundings of the property.
During the evenings, guests can enjoy the chalet′s in house cd player, DVD player (with extensive DVD library) or use the variety of board games that are freely available.
Lovely location perfect for the children, great food, all round lovely holiday.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Vintage Record Player & Record Collection
- Bedroom 1: Master with king size bed, breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains and pine forests, luxurious en-suite with a large bath/shower, toilet and balcony
- Bedroom 2: King/Twin with en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: Twin bedrooms with a large shared bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet staff live out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk (Argentiere)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.