Zenith Village offers brilliant flexible accommodation for large family groups.
Zenith Village is a luxurious retreat comprising of two neighbouring chalets: Chalet Zenith 1 and Chalet Zenith 2. The alpine-chic properties accommodate up to 29 guests across their combined 13 bedrooms.
The chalets have spacious open-plan living and dining areas so are ideal for relaxing in the evenings by the fire and hosting family dinners. Glorious views can be enjoyed from the large balconies which overlook the magnificent Mont Blanc mountain range. Each property is fully equipped with Apple TV and Sonos sound systems and they both have their own wellness areas, cedar wood Jacuzzis and saunas.
Zenith Village is only a five minute walk from the centre of Argentière, a lively village in the Chamonix Valley benefiting from easy access to les Grands Montets ski area.
- 2 Open fires
- 2 Home cinemas
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound systems
- 2 Saunas
- 2 Outdoor cedarwood hot tubs
- Large balconies
- South facing views
- Laundry facilities
- Heated boot racks
- 2 x Master king/twin bedrooms with open plan bathrooms
- 4 x King/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 2 x King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Children's bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared bathroom
- 1 x Children's quad bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Children's double bunk room with single bed (sleeps 3) with en suite shower room
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive (Grand Montets)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- 2 staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.