One of Châtel's finest chalets. Stunning interiors made up of calm and neutral tones make this a really fantastic property to retreat to after a busy skiing day with the family.
Chalet Aurore combines stylish interior design and the warmth of alpine authenticity to become one of Châtel's most sought after luxury properties.
Well located near to the new ski lifts linking Super Chalet and Linga means this is an ideal base in which to explore all that Portes du Soleil has to offer. Guests wishing to explore the pretty and traditional village can do so with just a short five minute stroll to the centre of town.
The social spaces in this chalet are very thoughtfully designed providing a comfortable and warm atmosphere in which guests can relax. From the living area a large balcony wraps around the chalet, and from here one can enjoy the superb views of the valley with a pre-dinner beverage in hand. There are four well sized en suite bedrooms including a spacious and beautifully designed master suite located on the 2nd floor. Two of the double/twin bedrooms have an additional single bed – so ideal for family groups or 3 children sharing.
Families fall in love with every aspect of this property and seem to return year after year. Full of soul and serenity, guests feel revitalised each morning of the holiday while being driven to wherever they wish to start the days skiing from in Châtel.
We didn't want to leave! The service was exceptional combined with fantastic cuisine prepared by our professional chef.
- Close To Resort Centre
- Open Fireplace
- Large Balcony with Views
- Resort Driving Service
- Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin en suite bedrooms with single beds
- 1 x Double/Twin en suite bedroom
- Chalet Manager
- Professional Chef
- Distance to piste: 200 metres
- Distance to lifts: 200 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1hr 20m/ 80 km
- Chambery (CMF): 1hr 43m / 130 km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Canapé reception each evening including our delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
- Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on four nights
- Delicious 2 course 'comfort food' served on one night
- Self-service raclette evening served on one night
- After dinner coffee and chocolates
- Children’s early supper if required
- Delicious sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
- Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local ‘eau de vie’
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Selection of high quality house wines
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bathroom products from Molton Brown
- Chauffeured minibus
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Chalet staff live on-site
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.