The perfect destination for a family holiday. This exciting addition to our portfolio will go down a storm because of its refreshing eco-friendly service and wide open spaces for the family to enjoy.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Designed with your every comfort in mind, Chalet Cannelle is a traditional alpine farmhouse packed with charm and topped with all the mod cons for that perfect catered chalet
Situated in a tiny hamlet in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, Chalet Cannelle provides a mountain retreat for your summer or winter holiday.
The perfect combination of traditional alpine charm and contemporary style, Chalet Cannelle is a 200 year old renovated farmhouse.
Picture vaulted ceilings, a well stocked log fire and comfy sofas as you relax, aperitif in hand, whilst the team prepare delicious, locally sourced, meals.
Enjoy breath-taking views through the floor to ceiling windows, or step out onto the balconies to enjoy the alpine air of the Abondance valley.
A historic, atmospheric farmhouse in the tiny hamlet of Suvay in the Abondance Valley, near the classic French ski resort of Chatel.
Run by serious foodie Andy and his partner Lorraine - a British/Aussie pairing, it’s a fully catered chalet in winter - serving up gourmet food from local suppliers to hungry skiiers.
- Wood Fireplace
- Panoramic Mountain Views
- Resort driving service
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double family suite with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Children's bedroom with 6 beds (no bathroom)
- Chalet Cook
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1hr 20m/ 80 km
- Chambery (CMF): 1hr 43m / 130 km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Soft and hot drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Midweek towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Whole chalet bookings carry a minimum charge of 8 adults
- Children under 5yrs are charged at EUR 200 when sharing with 2 adults
- Children 5-12yrs receive a discount of 30% when the chalet is booked as a whole or sharing with 2 adults (family room)
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.