Chalet Aigle Blanc
We really like Aigle Blanc - it proves that Courchevel isn′t just full of enormous over the top properties. The slightly more down to earth, traditional properties do live on!
Chalet Aigle Blanc is located in the Cospillot area of Courchevel 1850 and conveniently close to the centre of this fantastic resort. Spread over three floors, the property has a wonderful living area set in the eaves, giving it a very cosy and welcoming feel - perfect for a small group or family. The open fireplace is the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes!
Two of the bedrooms have their own balconies with one giving access to the outdoor hot tub. Each bedroom also has it′s own en-suite bathroom as well, the Master bedroom with bath and hammam shower.
We loved it here. It was really cosy and comfortable, great for our family.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- TV room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Master bedroom, en-suite with balcony and terrace
- 1 x King size bedroom, en-suite with balcony and hot tub
- 1 x King size bedroom, en-suite
- 1 x Twin bedroom, en-suite
- Distance to piste: 3 minute walk to Cospillot
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on six nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Mid-week linen change
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.