We love this luxury ski chalet as it is everything a traditional chalet in Courchevel 1850 should be!
Chalet Alaska is a quintessential alpine home. This luxury ski chalet in the exclusive resort of Courchevel 1850 offers 360 sq.m of living space and is a wonderful location for a group of up to twelve guests. Natural light fills the cosy living area, and beautiful views can be enjoyed from the picture perfect windows. Enjoy snuggling up in front of the fire on the comfortable and spacious sofas, or an aperitif on the south facing terrace on sunnier days to survey the views. On the mezzanine above the living area is an additional sofa and television, making it the perfect escape for the younger guests in the party. The rustic interior oozes charm and authenticity for a wonderful alpine getaway.
On the lower ground floor is the spa area, complete with a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam to soothe those aching muscles and ensure ultimate relaxation. Also on this floor are two bedrooms, including an en suite double and a family room with twin or double bed and a bunk bed, plus en suite bathroom. This room is perfect for four children. Moving up to the ground floor, guests will find the spacious master bedroom with king size bed, satellite TV, a private terrace with stunning views over La Saulire, seating area and a jacuzzi bath with separate shower. The remaining two bedrooms, complete with stunning views, are also found on this floor.
For larger groups travelling to Courchevel 1850, Chalet Alaska can be rented together with sister Chalet Anchorage where the party will take over both luxury ski chalets, situated side by side. As standard, Chalet Alaska is available on a self catered basis, however extra services of a private Chef can of course be arranged for those wishing to enjoy a more indulgent luxury ski holiday.
Not many luxury ski chalets have as much charm and authenticity as Chalet Alaska.
- Close proximity to the slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Ski Room
- Large Sitting Room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom including jacuzzi and terrace
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family room double bed, bunk beds and en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk (Bellecote & Pralong)
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome Champagne
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean (EUR 500 payable in cash)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The end of week clean is charged at EUR 500 and is payable in cash in resort
- Additional services of a Chef and Butler can be arranged at an additional charge
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.