Stunning Savoyarde style chalet close to the Bellecote piste offering flexible services and great facilities
Courchevel is littered with beautiful luxury ski chalets and Chalet Astragale is one that has managed to retain is cozy alpine charm.
Located in an exclusive enclave on the side of the Bellecote slopes, this chalet has one of the most sought after locations in the resort; you are seconds from the slopes and only minutes away from the centre of the resort for shopping and apres-ski.
The sitting room has a large open fireplace, deep comfortable sofas and is a great focal social space within the chalet. The chalet has additional facilities including a spa with sauna and hamam, jacuzzi, swimming pool and a cinema room.
My favourite location in Courchevel 1850, beautiful chalet and (for Courchevel 1850) a sensible price
- Close proximity to slopes
- Large indoor Jacuzzi
- Relaxation room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski locker
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Cinema room
- Garage Parking
- 2 x double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (1 with dressing room)
- 2 x double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Distance to piste: 50m (Bellecôte)
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. drive, 10 minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. drive, 10 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- 3 hours daily housekeeping
- Tourist tax
- Please Note: Cost of food and drinks is not included.
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.