An exclusive location for an exclusive chalet. In the Hameau de Cospillot, among other top-class luxury chalets, this is a gem of a chalet that shouts a rather unusually-fitting combination of sophisticated bling and, like the design, the service is seamless and classy.
Chalet Atlantique is incredibly private, situated in the exclusive Hameau du Cospillot, yet it is only a five minute stroll from the shops and bars in the centre of 1850. What′s more, the piste is only 100m away provides easy access at the end of the day. For any excursion, the chalet features a chauffeured 4x4 which is at your disposal to whisk you around the resort and a full team of staff to look after you every whim.
Each of the five bedrooms has been individually designed with a selection of beautiful fabrics and furniture with an impressive master bedroom on the top floor with an open fireplace and dressing room. Most rooms have their own balconies, providing breathtaking views across the valley. Comfort and luxury have combined here to create a truly stunning property.
The best chalet in the Alps, with the perfect location, amazing views and top quality staff.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- L'Occitane© bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Playstation 2
- DVD player
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South and West facing balconies
- Chauffeured 4x4
- Apple Computer
- Large collection of DVDs
- Loewe 1080 TVs in 4 bedrooms
- Sky HD
- Apple TV
- Bose Sound System
- Bose Dock System
- X Box Kinnect
- Massage Area
- 1 x Master bedroom, en suite bathroom, fireplace & dressing room
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Assistant
- Distance to piste: Cospilliot Piste, 100m
- Distance to lifts: 1 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 1 min. drive / 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (0830 - 2200) Resort only
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Note - the cost of food and drink is not included and is billed locally in resort
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.