A stunning chalet in Courchevel 1850 with a rabbit warren of rooms and an excellent location.
The Hamlet of La Volière is a group of three superb chalets in an equally exceptional setting - Chalet Bastidons, Cryst′Aile and Nanuq. All three chalets have direct access to the slopes and beautiful views of the valley. Together with it′s location close to the centre of Courchevel 1850, Chalet Bastidons has a surface area of approximately 760sq.m, and can accommodate up to 12 people in 6 fantastic en-suite bedrooms.
On the top floor of the property is a beautiful living room and dining area, which has a cosy yet luxurious feel to it. All floors of the property are served by a lift giving quick and easy access throughout. The views from here are stunning.
The spa area has many facilities, including an indoor pool, jacuzzi, massage room, hammam, sauna, fitness room and a relaxation area with it′s own private bar. In addition to the spa, guests will also enjoy a separate cinema room, games room, wine cellar and a garage with 2 spaces. A further outdoor jacuzzi is located on the terrace.
The Master bedroom is spacious, with it′s own sitting area, dressing room and bathroom. Each bedroom is luxuriously appointed.
It was great to be within striking distance of the town, but slightly tucked away so you have the excellent piste access too.
- "Ski Out" access
- Private Indoor Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Games room with pool/snooker
- Heated Boot Room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Cinema room
- Study/Office with PC
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Private Parking
- Garage Parking
- Master bedroom with sitting area, dressing room and ensuite bathroom and shower
- 1 x Double with dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with dressing room and ensuite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite shower room, dressing room and office
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shower room and dressing room
- Chauffeur between 9am - 9pm or 8am - 8pm
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch or Dinner
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.