Chalet Bulle de Neige
With Courchevel′s popularity we can′t ever have too many chalets here - especially when they are perfectly formed like Bulle de Neige!
The thing that we love most about Bulle de Neige is its location. Whilst it′s not strictly speaking a ski in/ski out chalet, a short stroll leads you to the edge of a blue run, where you can click into your skis for an easy ski down to the bottom of the Plantrey chairlift. This immediately gives you home advantage as you avoid the main lift hub at La Croisette and provides swift, direct access up the mountain, especially good if you′re looking to ski over to Méribel and the rest of the Three Valleys.
The chalet can sleep a maximum of eight people but we feel that it is most comfortable for six. There are two double bedrooms located on the ground floor of the chalet, a twin room on the first floor, with the master bedroom nestling under the eaves on the top floor.
The pretty open plan living room is located on the first floor with an open log fire as its centrepiece. French windows lead from the dining area onto the balcony, where you will find an outdoor tub - a welcome relief for any stiff muscles.
In our opinion this chalet has it all, ′chocolate box′ style, excellent service, great location and plenty of charm.
The service just never fails, we absolutely love it and would return again and again!
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Wood Fireplace
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- Room 1: Cosy double with access to hamman/shower room. Separate WC
- Room 2: Double with its own separate bathroom with bath, handheld shower and WC
- Room 3: Double/Twin with en suite bathroom, handheld shower
- Room 4: Master double, own sitting room and office area, plus two separate balconies. En suite shower room
- Room 5: Small single built-in bed, suitable for a child
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. walk before you can ski down to the Plantrey chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Base chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Six pairs of selected wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Additional chalet supplement charge of £750 per Adult (12+)
- Additional chalet supplement charge of £375 per Child (Under 12)
- Infants under 2yrs are free of charge, except for the cost of the flight (no seat) which is £45 Economy and £60 Club
- Standard return coach transfers cost £35pp, when booked with the chalet and flights
- Standard return coach transfers cost £60pp, when booked with the chalet only
- Flight costs vary depending on the week in question (£220 - £340pp for economy)
- Flight costs vary depending on the week in question (£360 - £610pp for Club)
- Flight prices are subject to change until such time as all passenger information has been received
- Flight prices are based on return flights, include all taxes, but excludes baggage surcharges & ski carriage
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Day off cover: Breakfast and afternoon tea is laid out but not served. A light clean is carried out.
- Additional beds will be charged a £250 per person
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.