Chinchilla enjoys a peaceful location in a quiet cul-de-sac, and is still within a short distance of the town centre and a stone′s throw from the piste. A perfect location in Courchevel 1850.
Chalet Chinchilla epitomises everything that you expect from a ski chalet in terms of classic alpine design and wonderfully comfortable accommodation. But as far as this chalet is concerned, it′s the location which sets it apart from others - a stone′s throw from the Cospillot piste and a short walk to the centre of the resort.
A wonderfully cosy living room with a roaring fire as its centrepiece provides the perfect haven to relax after a hard day on the piste and French doors open onto the terrace with views over Cospillot and across the valley to Courchevel 1650.
The bedrooms are spread across two levels, with two double en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor and the master bedroom above the kitchen. Children will love the bunkroom which is also on the ground floor with its own shower room.
Aching limbs can be soothed in the sauna which is on the lower level - an ideal retreat for a spot of relaxation.
Built to an extremely high specification, Chalet Chinchilla has been stylishly finished with elegant furniture and beautiful soft furnishings making it ideal for families or groups of friends alike.
- Open Fireplace
- Television and DVD
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing balcony
- Free parking
- Resort driving service
- Master: Double with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Room 1: Double bedroom on ground floor with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: Twin/Double bedroom on ground floor with en-suite bathroom
- Bunk: Cosy Childrens bunk room with separate shower room
- Experienced Chef
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 80m (Cospillot)
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Base chalet price, excludes flights and transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on five nights
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés on five nights
- An open bar with champagne, spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner
- One staff day off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In resort driving service (08:30–20:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional driving service hours available by prior arrangement
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.