If you like a contemporary feel than this should certainly be of consideration. A funky feel to this chalet with a great location.
Effortlessly combining ′Alpine chic′ with contemporary design. The chalet is ski-in/ski-out, located on the Pralong piste. The chalet is exquisitely furnished to a very high standard with the latest technology and creature comforts.
The chalet has five bedrooms, each with an individual style and character. The main sitting room has a double height ceiling, deep comfortable sofas and a large open fire place as the focal point of the room.
The chalet has some excellent facilities both inside and out. There is a large terrace with a hot tub. Inside, the spa facilities include a private indoor swimming pool, indoor jacuzzi and steam room.
Easy to get on out skiing early and quickly. Lovely food, and friendly service, everyone in our group enjoyed immensely.
- Ski-in/Ski-out access
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- TV Room
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower
- 2 x Double bedrooms with open plan bathrooms
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Breakfast cook
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out (Pralong piste)
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Please note that the cost of food is not included
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 20,000 euro security deposit is required one month prior to arrival in resort
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.