Chalet Grande Roche
Courchevel has some of the most incredible chalets in the Alps and this is certainly one of them. Sumptuous, luxurious and a truly top class chalet. Can you resist the indoor pool? You probably wont be able to and you probably won’t want to leave either!
La Grande Roche is located only a couple of minutes from the centre of the resort of Courchevel 1850 with spectacular views over the Bellecote glacier and Dent du Villard. The chalet is one of the resort's finest with contemporary design mixed with the use of traditional wood, slate and local stone.
The chalet has a surface area of 709 sq.m over 4 levels with six en-suite bedrooms with a large master bedroom suite. The main living area is spacious with magnificent views of the Dent du Villard. There is a large dining area and fully equipped semi-professional wooden kitchen where your personal chef will showcase the very best local ingredients and international cuisine.
The spa comprises of a large swimming pool, hammam, fitness area and massage room. The chalet is equipped with the latest technology with user-friendly handheld and touch screen lighting control throughout, Bose speakers, and an array of television and video options.
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Cinema/tv room
- Massage/Treatment Room
- Ski Room
- Bedroom 1 - Double room, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - Double room, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Double room, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 - Double room en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Double room (shares bathroom with bedroom 4)
- Bedroom 6 - Double room, en suite shower room
- Master - Double room, en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 170m (Cospillot)
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on seven nights
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.