Chalet Grande Roche
Courchevel has some of the most incredible chalets in the Alps and this is certainly one of them. Sumptuous, luxurious and a truly top class chalet. Can you resist the indoor pool? You probably wont be able to and you probably won’t want to leave either!
La Grande Roche is located only a couple of minutes from the centre of the resort of Courchevel 1850 with spectacular views over the Bellecote glacier and Dent du Villard. The chalet is one of the resort's finest with contemporary design mixed with the use of traditional wood, slate and local stone.
The chalet has a surface area of 709 sq.m over 4 levels with six en-suite bedrooms with a large master bedroom suite. The main living area is spacious with magnificent views of the Dent du Villard. There is a large dining area and fully equipped semi-professional wooden kitchen where your personal chef will showcase the very best local ingredients and international cuisine.
The spa comprises of a large swimming pool, hammam, fitness area and massage room. The chalet is equipped with the latest technology with user-friendly handheld and touch screen lighting control throughout, Bose speakers, and an array of television and video options.
This chalet has one of the best spa and fitness areas we have seen in a private chalet.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- LCD Television
- DVD player
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Bose© Music System
- Private Cinema
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Double room, en-suite bathroom, dressing room
- 1 x Double room, en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Double room, en-suite bathroom, connecting with a childrens room
- 3 x Double rooms, en-suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Reception / Concierge
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 250m (Cospillot)
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch or Dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service 09:00 - 19:00
- Housekeeping 09:00 - 15:00 and 17:00 - 19:30
- Chef hours:
- Breakfast 08:00 - 11:00
- Lunch 12:00 - 14:00 or Dinner 19:00 - 21:30
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Services of the chef and butler are included, but the cost of food and drink is not - this is payable in resort at cost.
- For full-board, the services of the chef and butler will be invoiced at a cost of €450 each per day.
- €20,000 Security Deposit is required one month prior to your arrival in resort.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.