Chalet Le Coquelicot
Sometimes, when you step into a high-end luxury chalet, the initial wow-factor is amazing but wears off...this cannot be said for Le Coquelicot. Everywhere we turn makes our jaws-drop. The top floor is so beautiul, it could be a chalet in its own right.
Chalet Le Coquelicot provides mountain sophistication and luxurious chalet lifestyle in the prestigious Courchevel 1850. ′Le Coquelicot′ is one of refined finishes and exciting new materials blending seamlessly with state-of-the-art equipment, creating a unique statement in this magical setting. Akin to its namesake, the finished product will be too addictive to leave and, with approximately 580 m² of living areas and located in the exclusive Nogentil area, this truly is a world-class chalet in a world-class resort.
Comparable to the largest chalets in the resort, this 6-floor luxury chalet has all the modern spa facilities that one has come to expect from newly built chalets in Courchevel 1850 and the swimming pool, hot tub, massage room and steam room will rival all but the most well equipped wellness centres, providing anyone staying with a fabulous way to end the day′s skiing.
Each room has been intricately designed to reflect the full potential of this newly-built chalet and provide its guests with the luxury and subtle decadence that is only fitting for a chalet of this calibre. Completed with magnificent en-suite bathrooms for each room, constructed from the finest materials and adorned with the fluffiest of towels, bathrobes and slippers, it firmly proves its belief that no detail is left unconsidered.
The living spaces do great justice to this property and there is plenty of room for the 12 guests to relax comfortably in the living area at the top of the chalet before being served exquisite food for dinner whilst seated at the designer table surrounded by breath-taking views in this multi-aspect room.
The spa is stunning and uses contemporary styling with crisp lines and bold monochromatic colours - the impact is fantastic.
- "Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Spacious relaxation area
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Boot room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Home Cinema
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Laundry room in basement
- Garage Parking
- Car Lift
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom/shower
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms/showers
- 3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms/showers
- Chef (12 hours per day)
- Butler (12 hours per day)
- Resort Manager (non-resident)
- 2 x full-time housekeepers
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Supply and change of bed linen mid week
- Supply and change of towels daily, as required
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Driving service 09.00 - 21.00
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Full-board: If you would like to have lunch at the chalet then this is possible. There is no additional charge for this other than the cost of the food and drink consumed.
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.