A unique, "ski in, ski out" property located in a private enclave! Throw in the very short distance to resort centre and you have the ultimate combination - there are not too many properties that offer this full and attractive package.
Chalet Lumiere is a very special and unique property in Courchevel 1850. Located in a private enclave, yet only a short walk or drive to the centre of the town and with direct ski-in/ski-out access to the main slopes. The chalet offers a modern twist on opulent alpine living with a contrast of dark wood and stone and lots of natural light to create a very calming and refined atmosphere.
The main living area has a double height vaulted ceiling with large floor to ceiling windows to let the sunlight flood in and to open out to the breathtaking mountain vistas in front of you. The open-plan space is divided into a contemporary yet cosy lounge with large fireplace, dining area and a private bar for you to mix cocktails. There is also a small terrace overlooking the slopes with a large table should you wish to dine ′al-fresco′ in the warmer spring conditions.
Each of the seven bedrooms have been individually styled and are well proportioned with en suite bathrooms, most have television and each is made up with the finest bed linen.
The chalet boasts a heated outdoor swimming pool and large private deck... a rarity in Courchevel and the perfect spot for an "après ski" pool party of your very own.
Other facilities include a massage room, home gym, a ski room with boot warmers and garage for three vehicles.
We still can′t believe how beautiful and luxurious this was. We had great positioning in what has become our official favourite resort - Courchevel, je t′aime.
- Ski-In/ Ski Out Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
- Massage Room
- Private Gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Double Height Sitting Room
- Home Cinema System
- LCD Television
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom en suite bathroom and shower, dressing room and TV
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom and TV
- 1 x Family room with double bed, children's bunk bed, en suite bathroom & TV
- 1 x Double room, en suite bathroom & shower, dressing room & TV
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: 10 min. walk, 2 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk, 2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Lunch or Dinner
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- An EUR 7,500 security deposit is required when renting this chalet
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.