Chalet Lys Martagon
Chalet Lys Martagon is a truly stunning property. Every element has been designed with absolute attention to detail and care. The service and facilities on offer are second to none and the chalet has an excellent location right next to the Bellecôte slope.
Chalet Lys Martagon is a majestic, luxury chalet with a perfect location offering guests ski-in/ski-out access on to the Bellecôte piste. Spread over five floors the property comfortably sleeps 10 in five unique, beautifully designed en suite bedrooms. The interior design is a delicate blend of fine opulence, contemporary soul and traditional alpine architecture. Guests will be particularly impressed by the bespoke and selective furnishings chosen by the owner.
Your journey into Lys Martagon begins on the third floor with a well placed ski room and three en suite bedrooms. A few steps up onto the fourth floor is the exceptional open plan living and dining area with central open fireplace and access to two balconies. A master suite with dressing room and a further double en suite bedroom top the property, both with private balcony and superb views of the surrounding mountain landscape.
Situated across the bottom two floors is the impressive spa and entertainment space featuring a large indoor swimming pool, fitness room, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna. There is a games room, separate lounge and bar with wine cellar and tasting room all collectively providing the perfect location for après ski events.
This property will appeal to families, friends and corporate groups alike. It achieves a rare and challenging feat of combining homely aesthetic with universal charm. There are few chalets that match up to the location, facilities and service that one will experience with chalet Lys Martagon.
- Ski-in/Ski-out (Bellecôte piste)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Treatment room
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Wine cellar and tasting room
- Treatment room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Several balconies
- Satellite TV, Chromecast, Netflix, Home Cinema System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Camera and security system
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom dressing room and balcony
- 1 x King size bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony
- 3 x Double bedrooms with the en suite bathrooms
- Michelin Starred-Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out (Bellecote)
- Distance to resort centre: Two-min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Evening meal on seven nights prepared by a Michelin Starred Chef
- Lunch on request
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen and towel change every 3 days
- Turn-down service
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels and linen
- Luxury bathroom products
- Resort driving service (09:00 - 21:00)
- Fresh flowers
- Local Tourist Tax
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The cost of food and beverage is not included
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.