Offering first class service, with a Ski-In,Ski-Out location we are very excited to be offering Chalet Margaux to our clients. The combination of a prime location in the heart of Courchevel 1850 and it's classic charm makes it an appealing chalet holiday experience.
Only a walk away from the Cospilot Piste, Chalet Margaux is a Ski-in/Ski-out private home located in the heart of the Courchevel Resort. Chalet Margaux has a traditional appearance with hand painted interior décor and traditional wood exterior. It has six bedrooms with en-suite facilities and an additional master suite. The chalet can accommodate 12 adults and two children. With a prime location the chalet is nestled amongst the trees and gives a sense of peace and tranquillity.
Chalet Margaux provides ultimate relaxation with an indoor jacuzzi, perfect after a day on the slopes or spending time enjoying the large open fire in the homely lounge.
This chalet is ideal for both large groups of adults or families looking for a holiday that is home from home with the benefit of your every need be catered for.
- Ski-In/Ski-Out access
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Open Fireplace
- Neal's Yard© bathroom products
- Books and Games
- Ski boot room with heated boot warmers
- Apple TV and UK Sky (Sports and Movie) Channels
- Playstation 3
- 2 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower over bath
- 2 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, bath and shower
- 1 x Master bedroom with Super-king with en suite bathroom,and private sitting room
- 1 x King bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower over bath
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Assistant
- Experienced Chef
- Driver Service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Central Location
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Freshly baked bread and pastries every day
- Delicious four course dinners 6 days of your stay
- Complimentary house Champagne
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary baby sitting on the staff night off available
- Fresh Flowers, Daily newspapers, magazines
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Security safe in every room
- Personal laundry facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- Children under 12 receive a 10% discount
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.