The chalet has all the modern amenities you could ask for while still giving the sense of traditional comfort. The exquisite use of stone, wood, leather and furs ensures that this is a seriously well designed and homely chalet.
Set amongst the fir trees, Chalet Maria is a large private chalet with a living space of around 550sqm. Constructed in traditional Savoyarde style, the chalet is constructed of old wood and local stone encapsulating the true aesthetics of a quintessental alpine chalet.
The chalet is furnished in a traditional alpine style with a large central fireplace in the sitting room, warm fabrics and soft furnishings and old oak beams throughout. The bedrooms are of a good size and each with their own bathroom.
Whilst the chalet is traditional in style, it offers every creature comfort today′s discerning skier requires; indoor heated pool, steam room and fitness room. The main areas have a sound system, LCD televisions, DVD player and satellite television. Wireless internet ensures that you can always keep in touch.
Jaw dropping. We were blown away by the understated luxury of this chalet. Swimming pool, hammam and gym are now pre-requisites for our holiday these days but we were very impressed by the flexibility of the service to cater for our every need.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- LCD Television
- DVD player
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master double with en suite shower, dressing area and fireplace
- 1 x Double with en suite bath & shower, dressing area and shared balcony with hot tub
- 1 x Double with en suite bath & shower and shared balcony with hot tub
- 1 x Double with en suite shower and balcony
- 1 x Double with en suite shower
- 1 x Twin/Double with en suite shower
- 1 x Double with en suite bath & shower
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 250m (Cospillot)
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on seven nights
- Soft and hot drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service 09.00 - 11.00 / 16.00 - 18.00
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Services of the chef and butler are included, but the cost of food and drink is not - this is payable in resort at cost
- Lunch can also be taken at the chalet, but there is an additional cost of 140€/hour
- €12,000 Security Deposit is required one month prior to your arrival in resort
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.