Ormello has everything – sophistication and luxury for the adults, a specially designed playroom for the children and a beautiful swimming pool for all the family to enjoy. Maximum alpine grandeur at Ormello.
Just steps from the Bellecote piste, the 1,000m² Chalet Ormello offers guests unparalleled luxury with the emphasis on traditional style, combined with modern comfort. The chalet has 9 bedrooms in total (7 double bedrooms and 2 masters), sleeping up to 15 people.
This property features an expansive lounge area to comfortably accommodate the chalet′s full capacity in the evenings, with breathtaking views from the balconies.
Ideal for both large groups of adults and family parties, tailor this property to suit your specific needs, by taking advantage of the indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness & massage rooms, spacious kids′ playroom, state-of-the-art in-house cinema, plus access to all the in-house privileges and amenities of hotel Les Airelles. These include the Valmont Spa, three restaurants, (including that of renowned fusion chef Pierre Gagnaire), Kid′s Kingdom, skating rink, and designer boutiques.
Outstanding chalet and service, when can we re-book?
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Children's playroom
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Private Cinema
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Jacuzzi bath
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms
- 2 master bedrooms with fireplace
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms with shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Reception / Concierge
- Cleaning team
- Shuttle service
- Security service
- Distance to piste: 40 metres
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres to the Jardin Alpin lift
- Distance to resort centre: One minute chauffeur drive or two minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on seven nights
- Guests can enjoy their full board package at the chalet or in one of the six restaurants (Chalet de Pierres, La Folie Douce, Namam, Aman Le Mélezin, Les Airelles restaurants).
- Soft and hot drinks
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Service of the chef is included, but the cost of food and drink is not - this is payable in resort
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.