Constantly pushing the term ′luxury′ to meet guests′ expectations, this is undeniably one of the top chalets in Courchevel.
Chalet Owens is in a fantastic location just across the road from the pistes where you can click your skis on and ski down to La Croisette. As one of the newest chalets which has been built recently in Courchevel it meets the ever-evolving standards of the luxury market.
The chalet has a large indoor/outdoor swimming pool (20 x 3m), a comprehensive spa facility including a private gym, 2 massage rooms and a hair salon but the piece de resistance is the 250sq.m ′party room′. This is a unique space perfect for entertaining large groups or simply for having a wonderful evening in your private venue complete with bar, lounging areas, flat screen tv′s and an extensive wine cellar.
All of the 6 bedrooms are extremely spacious with unique coloured marble en-suite bathrooms. and the spacious living and dining areas at the top of the chalet are wonderful spaces to enjoy.
The chalet can be booked with Chalet Tahoe which is an additional 8 bedroom 1,000sq.m property linked through a hidden door in the party room. This creates a massive 14 bedroom chalet with 2 swimming pools and an extensive range of facilities.
Space - tick. Location - tick. Service - tick. Attention to detail - tick. This really is one of the leading properties in Courchevel.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- 2 x massage rooms
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Children's playroom
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Private gym
- Private night-club
- Open Fireplace
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Private Cinema
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Private Parking
- Level +1
- 2 x Suites (52sq.m and 59sq.m) with King size or twin beds, TV, terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Ground level
- 2 x Suites (40sq.m and 46sq.m) with King size or twin beds, TV, terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Level -1
- 2 x Suites (51sq.m and 62sq.m) with King size or twin beds, TV, terrace and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: 30 metres (Bellecote Piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. Walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch or Dinner each day
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Welcome gift
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.