Chalet St Christophe
St Christophe benefits from an excellent location by the Pralong. A beautiful property full of character and charm with an superb standard of service.
Located in the exclusive Nogentil sector of Courchevel 1850, Chalet St Christophe is one of the most luxurious chalets in the area very close proximity to the Pralong slope.
Built to the highest specifications the chalet offers accommodation over four floors each linked by an elevator. The centre piece of the chalet is a magnificent living room and dining room with panoramic views across the slopes of Courchevel 1850 and featuring an open log fireplace.
The chalets five bedrooms are all fully en suite and individually furnished in different fabrics, textures and antique furniture. Maximum flexibility is available as all five bedrooms can be made into either a double or twin. Two bedrooms have a third 'pop-up' bed.
On the ground floor there is a leisure room featuring a swim spa, sauna, shower and massage room. The chalet is surrounded by an extensive sun terrace with outdoor bar, perfect for a spot of aprés ski.
An en suite studio can be added at an additional cost. The 25 sqm. studio accommodates two people in comfort with an open plan bedroom (double or twin beds as required), sitting and dining area, fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom.
The staff were excellent. Very good chef, always surprising us.
- Close proximity to the slopes
- Swim Spa 4m x 2m
- Massage Area
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Terrace with Outdoor Bar
- Laundry Room
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 rooms can be made into triples
- An external en-suite studio sleeping an additional 2 people can be added to the chalet.
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 50m from the piste
- Distance to lifts: 50m from Pralong lift
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive / 20 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, includes transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on five nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return airport transfers on the booking day of arrival and departure
- Dedicated driver service (07.30 to 10.30 and 16.30 to 19.30) and a on-call in-resort driver service (10.30 to 16.30)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.