Spacious, beautifully designed and right on the slopes in one of Europe's most fashionable resorts with access to a world class ski area. This chalet has it all.
Chalet Tahion has an exclusive location with ski-in/ski-out access on to the Dou du Midi piste. This contemporary property has been exceedingly well designed with modern interiors and an array of luxury features.
Guests have direct access from the ski slopes to the chalet through the ski room. The chalet benefits from two master suites both with dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms, as well as a further three bedrooms allowing for 10 guests. With around 500m2 of interior space there is plenty of room for everyone to relax and recharge including a superb wellness area with indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
On tired leg days, one can access all floors via a lift including to the impressive living area on the top floor complete with large fireplace and the enviable 360° view of the surrounding landscape. Exceptional service will be provided by your butler, professional chef, chalet manager and dedicated chauffeur.
We had a perfect holiday. Being able to ski in and out was just brilliant and the spa area was a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day.
- Ski-in/Ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room
- 360° views of the mountain
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking for two vehicles
- Staff accommodation
- 2 x Master suite bedrooms with dressing rooms and en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski out (Dou du Midi)
- Distance to resort centre: 12 min. walk/5 min. via driving service
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- “Food kit” upon arrival
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Handy man
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Free access to mini bar
- Wifi access
- In-resort driving service: 08:00 - 20:00 or 09:00 - 21:00 daily
- Food & beverage cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.