This beautiful chalet offers a traditional ambiance with a modern twist. If you are looking for one of the most luxurious chalets in Courchevel 1850 then this is the chalet for you.
Chalet Tahoe has 8 suites (between 35 and 60 sq.m each) spread over three of the six floors, providing ample space for up to 16 guests. Located just 30m from the Bellecote piste and with the centre of Courchevel 1850 just strolling distance away, Chalet Tahoe is ideal for large groups looking for an exclusive location.
The chalet has a large indoor swimming pool (15x3m) along with a beautiful spa relaxation area, giant Jacuzzi, Hammam, private gym, massage room and cinema - the perfect sanctuary after a long day on the slopes. For your comfort, the chalet is equipped with a state of the art sound system, international TV channels and also has Wifi connections throughout.
In the living area of the chalet, guests will find two lounges, a bar and a dining area. The professional kitchen is separate.
The Chalet and service was fantastic, the food was great and location was excellent. We also really like the interior design.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Bathrobes & Towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Private Cinema
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Music System
- DVD player
- LCD Television
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-west facing terrace
- 2 x Double bedrooms (40-45sq.m) with TV, dressing room, balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- 3 x Double bedrooms (40-55sq.m) with TV, balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- 3 x Double bedrooms (35-60sq.m) with TV, balcony, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 30 metres (Bellecote Piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. Walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch or Dinner each day
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.