Chalet White Dream
Chalet White Dream is certainly in keeping with it′s uber luxurious neighbours - a fantastic property with convenient location for skiers and shoppers alike.
The luxury chalet White Dream is located in the popular Cospillot neighbourhood next to the prestigious luxury K2 Hotel and is one of the iconic chic chalets in Courchevel. The chalet is especially known for its beautiful spa area complete with glass floored hammam, indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, perfect for relaxation and well-being.
The architecture and decoration of the chalet revolves around the theme of White. Indeed this chalet is easily recognizable by its completely white façade, the only in Courchevel 1850, and arouses the intrigue of visitors each year.
The chalet has five en-suite bedrooms and a beautiful master bedroom. The living room is on the second level of the chalet, accessible by elevator, it has two beautiful fireplaces reminiscent of the fairy-tale setting in which this mountain chalet is located.
You will spend unforgettable evenings with family or friends in the lounge area on the lower level of the chalet; the glass bar with its inlaid lighting that gives this a lovely ice effect.
Our first time to Courchevel 1850 and the resort did not disappoint. Neither did the chalet, we loved it and will be back to enjoy again no doubt.
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Fitness room
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Cinema room and bar area
- Private Parking
- 1 x Master Bedroom with dressing room, ensuite bathroom wth shower
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with bathroom and separate sitting area
- 1 x Twin bedroom with separate bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chef (for breakfast 3h/day)
- Housekeeper (5h/day)
- Distance to piste: 250m (Cospillot)
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast (not including cost of food and drink)
- Daily housekeeping (5h/day)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Please note that the cost of food is not included
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A chef and butler can be arranged at an additional cost
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.