Being only a stone’s throw from the Bellecote piste is just another advantage of this great apartment.
The Darkoum building is a four storey chalet containing three comfortable apartments - Darkoum Kalo, Darkoum Lama and Darkoum Makan. For skiing, Darkoum is well positioned just across the road from the Bellecote piste, taking guests by piste straight to the centre of Courchevel 1850.
Darkoum Lama offers comfortable accommodation for 6-7 guests in four bedrooms , with a bright and airy feel arranged over one floor. There is a spacious open plan living and dining area complete with log fireplace and dramatic panoramic alpine views from the wrap around windows and balcony. The chalet offers a flat screen TV, DVD player, Apple TV and a Bluetooth soundbar.
There is one double en suite bedroom, as well as two twin/double bedrooms that share a family bathroom. The fourth bedroom is a small single room with hand basin. Each of the bedrooms has a TV with UK Freeview.
Darkoum Lama is best suited for six guests but can accommodate seven. For larger groups the Darkoum apartments can be booked together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
Everything works very well, our chalet host was great.
- Open fireplace
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Music System
- Collection of DVD's
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Room 1: Double with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Twin/Double with shared family bathroom
- Room 3: Twin/Double with shared family bathroom
- Room 4: Single room
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Two minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort Driving Service 8am - 8pm
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.