A little more low-key to some of the other extravagant five star hotels in resort. With a superb location and all the facilities you need, the Annapurna is a brilliant all round hotel.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Annapurna is a large five star hotel enjoying a superb ski-in/ski-out location in Courchevel 1850. It is in an elevated position and south facing, found at the top of the village with magnificent mountain views. Located at an altitude of 1900m, Annapurna is the highest hotel in resort.
With 71 rooms in total, a mix of doubles, twins, suites and family configurations, there are options for everyone. All rooms benefit from lovely mountain, slope or valley views and great natural light due to their large panoramic windows.
Once a week there is live music in the restaurant. On warm sunny days lunch on the terrace is popular. There is also a cosy hotel bar complete with a fireplace; the perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail.
The facilities at the hotel make it the ideal destination for all. Keeping the children entertained is an important focus, with a children's playroom for the younger ones (under seven years) and a brilliant games room for teenagers. Whilst the children are kept quiet the adults can relax in the spa, enjoy the indoor or outdoor pool or be treated to an appointment at the in-house hair salon.
Rooms and Suites
71 Rooms in total, in the following room categories:
- Valley Room (25 sqm) Double or twin room with lovely valley views (no balcony).
- Saulire Room (30 sqm) Double or twin room with a south facing balcony.
- Family Room (47-56 sqm) Consisting of an interconnected Saulire and Valley Room, this is a great option for a family of four or five.
- Junior Suite (45 sqm) Double or twin room with an open plan living space, south facing with balcony.
- Annapurna Suite (60 sqm) Double or twin room, separate living room, south facing with balcony.
- Makalu Suite (65 sqm) Double room with lounge area nestled under the roofs wooden beams, valley facing.
- The K2 Suite (100 sqm) Consisting of an entrance hall, large living room with dining area, office and fireplace, a south facing bedroom with a balcony and a bathroom with sauna.
- The Everest Suite (150 sqm) This is the largest suite of the Annapurna hotel and composed of an entrance hall, large living room and two bedrooms. In the lounge you can enjoy a balcony, a dining area, a work desk, a fireplace and a mezzanine. The first double bedroom with South balcony has its own bathroom with a sauna, with views on the slopes. The second double bedroom facing West with balcony, view on the top of the La Loze, also has its own bathroom.
Spa and Wellness
The pool, spa and fitness facilities at the Annapurna provide the perfect way to unwind after a day on the slopes. Equipped with a 15 metre indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, jacuzzi, panoramic sauna facing the surrounding peaks, two Turkish baths, plus a fitness centre for those with energy to burn.
Body, facial and beauty treatments are all possible with Codage Spa products, along with physiotherapy and osteopathy.
Dining and Après Ski
Altitude 1900 Restaurant
Serving French cuisine for both lunch and dinner. During those sunny days where temperatures are favourable, you can enjoy lunch on the terrace overlooking the slopes.
Take a seat by the fireplace at the piano bar and enjoy cocktails prepared by your barman along with delicious tapas dishes and sweet treats.
Children and toddlers are well cared for in the Children's Paradise with staff on hand to entertain with games and toys. For older teenagers the hotel has a dedicated games room with table football, game consoles, pool table and a movie room.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: eight minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.