Hotel Le Chabichou **** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
A ski in/ski out five star in Courchevel 1850 offering value for money can be hard to find. It may not be as flashy as some of the other five star hotels in resort, yet with a superb location and with all the facilities you need, the Annapurna is a brilliant all round hotel.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Annapurna is a large five star hotel enjoying a superb ski in, ski out location in Courchevel 1850. It is in an elevated position and south facing, found at the top of the village with magnificent mountain views. Located at an altitude of 1900m, Annapurna is the highest hotel in resort.
With 71 rooms in total, a mix of doubles, twins, suites and family configurations, there are options for everyone. All rooms benefit from lovely mountain, slope or valley views and great natural light due to their large panoramic windows.
Once a week there is live music in the restaurant. On warm sunny days lunch on the terrace is popular. There is also a cosy hotel bar complete with a fireplace; the perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail.
The facilities at the hotel make it the ideal destination for all. Keeping the children entertained is an important focus, with a children's playroom for the younger ones (under seven years) and a brilliant games room for teenagers. Whilst the children are kept quiet the adults can relax in the spa, enjoy the indoor or outdoor pool or be treated to an appointment at the in-house hair salon.
Rooms and Suites
71 Rooms in total, in the following room categories:
- Standard Room (26 sqm): With lovely valley views and no balcony.
- Saulire Room (30 sqm): All rooms feature a south-facing balcony.
- Family Room (50-57 sqm): Consisting of an interconnected Saulire and Standard Room, this is a great option for a family of four or five.
- Junior Suite (44 sqm): Double room with an open plan living space, south facing with balcony.
- Annapurna Suite (60 sqm): One double room, separate living area, south facing with balcony.
- The K2 Suite (96 sqm): Consisting of an entrance hall, large living room with dining area, office and fireplace, a south-facing bedroom with a balcony and a bathroom with sauna and hot tub.
- The Everest Suite (152 sqm): This is the largest suite of the Annapurna hotel and composed of an entrance hall, large living room and two bedrooms. In the lounge you can enjoy a balcony, a dining area, a work desk, a fireplace and a mezzanine. The first double bedroom with South balcony has its own bathroom with a sauna, with views on the slopes, and hot tub. The second double bedroom facing West with balcony, view on the top of the La Loze, also has its own bathroom.
Spa and Wellness
The pool, spa and fitness facilities at the Annapurna provide the perfect way to unwind after a day on the slopes. Equipped with 30° heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzi, two saunas, two Turkish baths and hammam, plus a fitness centre for those with energy to burn.
Body, facial and beauty treatments are all possible, along with physiotherapy and osteopathy. There is also an in-house hair salon.
Dining and Après Ski
Annapurna Restaurant: Serving traditional French cuisine for both lunch and dinner. During those sunny days where temperatures are favourable, you can enjoy lunch on the terrace overlooking the slopes. There is also a smoking room annexed to the restaurant and live music once a week in the evening.
Piano Bar: Take a seat by the fireplace at the piano bar and enjoy award-winning cocktails prepared by your barman.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: Eight-minute drive via the hotel complimentary shuttle
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Standard Room - From EUR 4,480 to 5,600
- Saulire Room - From EUR 5,950 to 7,350
- Family Room - From EUR 9,800 to 14,350
- Junior Suite - From EUR 8,750 to 10,850
- Annapurna Suite - From EUR 11,550 to 14,350
- The K2 Suite - From EUR 18,900 to 21,000
- The Everest Suite - From EUR 31,500 to 34,650
*Prices per week based on double occupancy, including breakfast. Half Board basis also available. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.