Hotel Des Dromonts **** Avoriaz, France
What we love
The Courcheneige has an almost unrivalled located in Courchevel 1850 and if perfect for families and couples looking to experience excellent accommodation and superb ski in/ski out access in the famous Trois Vallee ski area.
Setting the scene
Hotel Courchneige is a hugely popular, chalet style, ski in-ski out hotel located at the top of Courchevel 1850 on the famous Bellecote Piste.
The hotel offers some of the best ski in/ski out access in Courchevel and has a variety of facilities to enjoy. One of the main attractions is the outdoor terrace which is an excellent sun trap and perfect for a midday pit stop, an ideal time to sample the hotels lunch time menu with a glass of something hot or cold. Hotel Courchneige is the perfect property for couples and families alike looking for a great quality hotel with even better prices.
Rooms and Suites
- Double room (20-24 sqm): Cosy, mountain-style accommodation with king or twin beds
- Triple room (26-32 sqm): Freshly redecorated Alpine rooms with either a double and single bed, or three singles.
- Family room (28-30 sqm): With an entrance corridor containing bunk beds leading onto the double / twin bedroom. Suitable for families of 4 to 5.
- Mezzanine rooms (34-38 sqm): with twin beds on the mezzanine and a double on the 1st level, opening onto a balcony with slope views
- Connecting rooms (40-45 sqm): Two connecting bedrooms with private balconies and a single entrance corridor.
- Suite (50-55 sqm): A double bedroom, a separate living room and a large balcony with piste views
- Deluxe Suite, (40-45 sqm): A spacious wooden clad suite with a king bed, lounge area and balcony.
Spa and Wellness
After a hard day on the slopes what better way to unwind than relaxing in the hotels outdoor hot tub, over looking the trees and surrounding mountains of Courchevel.
There is also a newly renovated spa room which can be used for a variety of treatments lead by the hotel’s spa team.
Dining and Après Ski
De Laroche Brasserie: The ‘De Laroche Brasserie’ is a renowned, spacious terrace, perfect for dining with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Serving a large choice of French brasserie favourites, as well as pizzas, pastas and burgers. This is the ideal place to take a break before returning to the slopes.
The Pizzeria: At the Pizzeria, sample a touch of Italy with authentic Napolitana pizzas prepared in house with fresh produce of the highest quality.
De Laroche Brasserie and Pizzeria offers an excellent dining experience at great value.
- Distance to lifts: 400 meters (Croisette Lift Station)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes on skis or a ten-minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.