The Courcheneige has an almost unrivalled located in Courchevel 1850 and if perfect for families and couples looking to experience excellent accommodation and superb ski in/ski out access in the famous Trois Vallee ski area.
Setting the scene
Hotel Courchneige is a hugely popular, chalet style, ski in-ski out hotel located at the top of Courchevel 1850 on the famous Bellecote Piste.
The hotel offers some of the best ski in/ski out access in Courchevel and has a variety of facilities to enjoy. One of the main attractions is the outdoor terrace which is an excellent sun trap and perfect for a midday pit stop, an ideal time to sample the hotels lunch time menu with a glass of something hot or cold. Hotel Courchneige is the perfect property for couples and families alike looking for a great quality hotel with even better prices.
Rooms and Suites
- Bellecote Double room (20 sqm) Double or twin bedroom facing east.
- Superior Double room (20-24 sqm) Cosy, mountain-style accommodation with king or twin beds
- Triple room (26-32 sqm) Freshly redecorated Alpine rooms with either a double and single bed, or three singles.
- Mezzanine rooms (28 sqm) with twin beds on the mezzanine and a double on the 1st level
- Family room (28-30 sqm) With an entrance corridor containing bunk beds leading onto the double / twin bedroom. Suitable for families of 4 to 5.
- Connecting rooms (40-45 sqm) Two connecting bedrooms with private balconies and a single entrance corridor.
- Suite (40-50 sqm) A double bedroom, a separate living room and a large balcony with piste views
- Deluxe Suite (40-45 sqm) A spacious wooden clad suite with a king bed, lounge area and balcony.
Spa and Wellness
After a hard day on the slopes what better way to unwind than relaxing in the hotels outdoor hot tub, over looking the trees and surrounding mountains of Courchevel.
There is also a newly renovated spa room which can be used for a variety of treatments lead by the hotel’s spa team.
Dining and Après Ski
De Laroche Brasserie:
The ‘De Laroche Brasserie’ is a renowned, spacious terrace, perfect for dining with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. Serving a large choice of French brasserie favourites, as well as pizzas, pastas and burgers. This is the ideal place to take a break before returning to the slopes.
Children are well looked after at the Courcheneige with a dedicated games room, whilst the concierge is also on hand to help make the most of the myriad family friendly activities available in resort.
- Distance to lifts: 400 meters (Croisette Lift Station)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes on skis or a ten-minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.