Hotel La Sivoliere ***** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
Children will love this hotel! With a mini-front desk, their own dinner table, and a fantastic play room. Whilst your children are happily entertained what more is there to but enjoy the sophisticated lounge or relax in the spa, perfect after an energetic day on the slopes.
Setting the scene
The Hotel La Sivolière first opened in 1950. Since then the outstanding charm and service offered to all guests has helped elevate it to a 5 star. Staff at the hotel pride themselves on the warm, friendly atmosphere that prevails in this modern Alpine retreat. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the hotel′s restaurant, where you can enjoy gastronomic delicacies in an intimate environment.
The hotel is child friendly and has a game′s room equipped with DVD player and Playstation to keep young guests entertained. Childcare is available on request and a children′s supper table can be arranged for dinner.
No luxury hotel in Courchevel would be complete without a well-being centre and La Sivolière does not disappoint. Guests can relax in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam or enjoy a massage upon request. If a full day skiing is not enough for you to work up an appetite, head for the in-house fitness centre before dinner by the fire.
Rooms and Suites
- Superior Rooms: approx. 25 sqm with an open living area
- Prestige Rooms: approx. 30 sqm with a living area
- Family Junior Suite: approx. 35 sqm with an open lounge area and bunk beds for two children
- Prestige Suite: approx. 50 sqm with one bedroom and a separate living room
- Family Suite: approx. 90 sqm with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate living room
- Duplex Apartment: approx. 145 sqm over two floors. The lower floor has a living room with a fireplace, dining room and master bedroom whilst the second floor has two attic bedrooms
Spa and Wellness
The hotel spa is well equipped with a therapy pool with counter current swimming, sauna and hammam. The spa also offers guests a range of massage and beauty therapy treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
Guests to the hotel′s restaurant will enjoy a chic mountain setting with a picturesque view of the forest. The hotel also includes a several lounges, lobbies and bars for you to relax in after your day skiing.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access (le Dou du Midi piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 mins drive, 10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Superior Rooms - From EUR 6,440 to EUR 9,240 per week
- Prestige Rooms - From EUR 6,930 to EUR 10,430 per week
- Junior Family Suites - From EUR 9,870 to EUR 13,020 per week
- Prestige Suites - From EUR 15,750 to EUR 20,720 per week
- Family Suite - From EUR 23,660 to EUR 29,190 per week
- Duplex Apartment - From EUR 29,890 to EUR 37,030 per week
*Prices based on double occupancy, including half board. Bed and breakfast basis also available during low and medium season. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.