One of Courchevel 1850′s list of exclusive five star hotels. This hotel is certainly something very special and a great addition to the outstanding Oetker Hotel Collection.
Setting the scene
The Hotel L'Apogee is part of the luxurious Oetker Collection, linked to several world-renowned hotels such as The Bristol in Paris and Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc in Antibes, South of France. The Hotel L’Apogee is the first luxury ski hotel of this collection, offering an ideal ski-in/ski-out location in Courchevel 1850, along with superb facilities including a large spa, indoor pool and great restaurant.
The Hotel L'Apogee in Courchevel 1850 is perfect for adults looking to relax and unwind with fantastic dining and well-being options, as well as families with excellent children's facilities.
Rooms and Suites
The 53 rooms and suites at L'Apogee are contemporary styled by designer India Mahdavi. All the rooms are furnished with bespoke pieces, custom made by local craftsmen specifically for the hotel. The rooms at L'Apogée are some of the most spacious in Courchevel, with interconnecting options between rooms and suites for the convenience of families.
- Deluxe Rooms (30 sqm) King bedroom with south facing mountain views
- Prestige Rooms (39 sqm) King or twin bedroom. Some rooms have a sofa bed and some have a balcony
- Junior Suite (45 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a sitting area. Some rooms have a balcony
- Deluxe Junior Suite (50 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a sitting area and a feature element such as a steam room or balcony.
- Prestige Junior Suite (60 sqm) Located on an upper floor with a king or twin bedroom and sitting area. Some rooms have a balcony and some have a sofa bed
- One Bedroom Suite (75 sqm):King or twin bedroom with a separate lounge. Some suites have a balcony
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite (90 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a separate lounge and a balcony or terrace
- Deluxe Two Bedroom suite (100 sqm) Two king or twin bedrooms and a separate lounge, with a balcony
- Prestige Suite (110 sqm) King or twin bedroom with a separate lounge and balcony
- Penthouse (300 sqm) Four king or twin bedrooms, a lounge, dining room and outdoor hot tub on the roof terrace with 360 degree views.
Spa and Wellness
The beautiful L'Apogee Spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day on the slopes. With luxury products by La Prairie the spa features an indoor pool, various saunas, hamman, Bania Lounge Suite, Beauty Salon, hairdresser and a Fitness Centre
There are also five treatment rooms offering a selection of luxurious spa and massage treatments, including a duo cabin for couples’ treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Comptoir de L'Apogee
A superb restaurant which combines the chic and casual atmosphere of a Brasserie, with the elegance and fine dining associated with Courchevel 1850. A special dedicated children′s menu is also provided.
Koori Sushi Restaurant
Serving authentic Japanese food, the kitchen is in the centre of the restaurant giving a very interactive and unique experience.
Le Bar de L'Apogee
A comfortable and stylish lounge bar, serving light lunches and more hearty dishes. By night it becomes the coolest hot spot in Courchevel, with live music and DJ's.
With deep sofas and plush armchairs this cosy and inviting lounge serves a selection of the world's finest cigars along with prestigious wines and rare spirits
L'Apogee features a dedicated children′s VIP concierge and wonderful playroom facilities, with separate areas for younger children and 11-15 year olds. Exclusive children′s activities are available; everything from learning magic tricks to making their own confectionery.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: three minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or five minute drive in the hotel's dedicated driving service
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.