Aman Le Melezin ***** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
One of Courchevel 1850′s list of exclusive 5-star hotels. This hotel is certainly something very special and a great addition to the outstanding Oetker Hotel Collection.
Setting the scene
The Hotel L'Apogee is part of the luxurious Oetker Collection, linked to several world-renowned hotels such as The Bristol in Paris and Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc in Antibes, South of France. The Hotel L’Apogee is the first luxury ski hotel of this collection, offering an ideal ski in, ski out location in Courchevel 1850, along with superb facilities including a large spa, indoor pool and great restaurant.
The Hotel L'Apogee in Courchevel 1850 is perfect for adults looking to relax and unwind with fantastic dining and well-being options, as well as families with a dedicated children′s VIP concierge and wonderful playroom facilities. Exclusive children′s activities are available; everything from learning magic tricks to making their own confectionery.
Rooms and Suites
The 53 rooms and suites at L'Apogee are contemporarily styled by designer India Mahdavi. All the rooms are furnished with bespoke pieces, custom made by local craftsmen specifically for the hotel.
The rooms at L'Apogée are some of the most spacious in Courchevel, with interconnecting options between rooms and suites for the convenience of families.
- Deluxe Rooms – approx. 30 sqm with south facing mountain views
- Prestige Rooms – approx. 39 sqm. Some rooms have a balcony
- Junior Suite – approx. 45 sqm with a sitting area. Some rooms have a balcony
- Deluxe Junior Suite – approx. 50 sqm with a sitting area and a feature element such as a steam room or balcony
- Prestige Junior Suite – approx. 60 sqm. Located on an upper floor with a sitting area. Some rooms have a balcony
- One Bedroom Suite – approx. 75 sqm with a separate lounge and a balcony
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite – approx. 90 sqm with a separate lounge and a balcony or terrace
- Prestige Suite – approx. 110 sqm with a separate lounge and balcony
- Deluxe Two Bedroom suite – approx. 100 sqm with a separate lounge, two bedrooms and a balcony
- Penthouse – approx. 300 sqm with four bedrooms, a lounge, dining room and outdoor hot tub on the roof terrace.
Spa and Wellness
The beautiful L'Apogee Spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day on the slopes. With luxury products by La Prairie the spa features an indoor pool, various saunas, hamman, Bania Lounge Suite, Beauty Salon, hairdresser and a Fitness Centre
There are also 5 treatment rooms offering a selection of luxurious spa and massage treatments, including a duo cabin for couples’ treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Comptoir de L'Apogee
A superb restaurant which combines the chic and casual atmosphere of a Brasserie, with the elegance and fine dining associated with Courchevel 1850. A special dedicated children′s menu is also provided.
Koori Sushi Restaurant
Serving authentic Japanese food, the kitchen is in the centre of the restaurant giving a very interactive and unique experience.
Le Bar de L'Apogee
A comfortable and stylish lounge bar, serving light lunches and more hearty dishes. By night it becomes the coolest hot spot in Courchevel, with live music and DJ's.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, Ski out access
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute ski
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Deluxe Rooms – From EUR 8,050 to EUR 11,900
- Prestige Rooms – From EUR 10,150 to EUR 14,350
- Junior Suite – From EUR 12,250 to EUR 16,450
- Deluxe Junior Suite – From EUR 13,650 to EUR 19,950
- Prestige Junior Suite – From EUR 16,450 to EUR 22,750
- One Bedroom Suite – From EUR 21,350 to EUR 32,550
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite – From EUR 23,100 to EUR 34,650
- Prestige Suite – From EUR 28,350 to EUR 45,150
- Deluxe Two Bedroom suite – From EUR 31,850 to EUR 46,550
- Penthouse – From EUR 70,000 to EUR 112,000
*Prices based on full occupancy, including half board. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.