Hotel Le Chabichou
One of the classic luxurious hotels of Courchevel 1850, with up-to-date decor and excellent facilities to suit a range of clientele.
Setting the scene
Hotel Le Chabichou exudes the Savoyard charm that Courchevel 1850 is so famous for. Its distinctive white wood chalet exterior has become iconic in what is arguably the most prestigious resort in Europe. With ski-in/ski-out access to the centre of resort, a two Michelin starred restaurant and its warm service, it is not hard to see why Le Chabichou is an enduring favourite for both French and international clientèle.
Completely renovated in 2019, the hotel offers a variety of rooms and suites to suit families and couples alike. Many have well-appointed balconies with spectacular views of Les Trois Vallees. The sun terrace owes its popularity to these spectacular views coupled with delicious food.
Le Chabichou, along with its two Michelin star restaurant, also features a second bistro restaurant, concept spa and wellness centre stretching over 1,100m2. The luxury ski hotel also has its very own Bakery and Deli shop serving home-made goods, the charming gift shop and finally its very convenient in-house ski shop.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room (18 sqm): Double bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Comfort Room (25 sqm): Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and separate toilets.
- Large Comfort Duplex Room (30 sqm): Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room, separate lounge and mezzanine.
- Junior Suite (33 sqm): Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and separate lounge with sofa bed. Most rooms have a balcony
- Family Junior Suite (40 sqm): Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room. Cabin room with single bunk and sofa bed.
- Suite Sommet (48 sqm): Double / Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Suite Alpes (56 sqm): Double / Twin bedroom with an additional single room, en suite bathroom and balcony.
- The Apartment (106 sqm): Double bedroom with living room and kitchen featuring a fireplace and terrace. Can be combined with comfort room and Junior Suite.
Spa and Wellness
Le Chabichou Spa is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day on the slopes. The fantastic aqua fun area has a multi sensory musical pool made up of various sections including multi toning, aqua fitness, anti stress, a sensory area with Banya/Sauna, Steam room, Ice Bath, Ice Fountain and a Salt Cave.
The spa itself features products by Carita and Gemology, and offers a wide selection of massage, body and facial treatments as well as a ritual steam bath and hair salon.
Complimentary access is offered to hotel guests. Children under 13 years old are welcome in the spa area from 10am - 12am and from 4pm - 6pm, under parental supervision and with respect to other clients’ tranquility.
Dining and Après Ski
Restaurant "Le Chabichou"
With its two Michelin stars, Stéphane Buron’s gastronomic restaurant offers guests and critics a real dining experience. Treat yourself and book the chefs table and see the masters at work. Menu starting at €90 for lunch and €175 for dinner. Each Thursday afternoon exceptional cooking classes are offered with an intimate group size of just three - advanced reservation is essential.
Bistro "Le Katz"
Discover the pleasure of a refined yet relaxed table, located at the foot of the ski lifts and directly accessible from the Chabichou's slope. The bistro cuisine focuses on seasonal products and is perfect for a 'ski-in', gourmet lunch break. A three course menu from €34 for lunch and €68 for dinner offering a great alternative to the gastronomic Chabichou cuisine. Children's menu from €16 per person.
Bar "Le Sidonie"
Take a late breakfast, enjoy tea-time with hot drinks and pastries or taste one of the cocktails in the hotel's cosy bar.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out access
- Distance to resort centre: five minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.