Hotel Le K2 Djola
We can't get enough of the endlessly elegant K2 collection, and with it's unbeatable central location the K2 Djola is certainly a big hit.
Setting the scene
Not content to rest upon their laurels with the opening of the K2 Altitude, the latest addition to the legendary K2 collection in Courchevel brings you the fabulous K2 Djola. This boutique, luxury ski hotel could not be located more centrally - right opposite The Forum and 100 metres from the main Croisette lift hub of Courchevel 1850.
Djola, meaning 'little brother' in Tibetan, is smaller than its two sister hotels (the K2 Palace and K2 Altitude), for a more intimate feel. Compromising 22 rooms and two luxurious suites, this little brother mirrors the elegant Alpine-Himalayan style of its siblings.
Rooms and Suites
All rooms and suites are comfortable, spacious and decorated to give a modern take on Alpine and Tibetan themes:.
- Standard Room (25-30 sqm): king/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with Italian shower.
- Comfort Room (30-35 sqm): king/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with Italian shower and balcony.
- Premium Room (35-40 sqm): king/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with Italian shower and dressing room
- Suite no.11 (56 sqm): king/twin bedroom and convertible sofa bed in the living room suitable for children. Dressing room, bathroom with Italian shower and bath. Balcony.
- Suite Djola (62 sqm): Split over two floors. King/twin bedroom on first floor with bathroom with Italian shower and bath. On the second level twin sleeper sofas for children, a dressing room, and bathroom with a bath. Balcony.
Spa and Wellness
On the first floor of the hotel you will find a wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation room.
Dining and Après Ski
Stays at Le K2 Djola are only available on a bed and breakfast basis. A generous gourmet buffet breakfast will set you up well for a great day of skiing. Sweet treats are also offered at tea time between 2pm to 4pm.
The Tea Shop is open everyday from 12.30pm to 8pm, where you will find a delicatessen offering sweet and savoury delicacies, to eat in or take away.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres walk
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres to La Croisette
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.