Hotel Le K2 Palace
Hotel Le K2 Palace is nothing short of spectacular. There are few hotels that provide this mixture of jaw-dropping style, perfection of service, overwhelming luxury and stunning location, delivered with a warm and personal approach, and get it right, but the K2 absolutely does. Le K2 Palace represents the epitome of Courchevel 1850’s very high standards.
Setting the scene
Courchevel has made an international reputation for itself as being an innovator in Alpine luxury. Hotel Le K2 Palace, a five star development extends that legacy further. This luxury ski hotel is comprised of a hamlet of five luxury chalets with 30 rooms in total. It has an excellent location with ski-in/ski-out access to the Cospillot piste, close to the centre of 1850 and offering magnificent views over the valley. The Hotel Le K2 Palace has been designed with the Alps and Himalayas in mind, blending a mix of traditional and contemporary features.
The facilities offered at Le K2 Palace are exceptional; a large spa with a light, water and fire theme, swimming pool with panoramic scenic views, luxury boutiques, cinema room and a video games room all keep you entertained off the slopes.
Rooms and Suites
All rooms and suites are comfortable, spacious and decorated to give a modern take on Alpine and Tibetan themes. They contain an iPad/iPod docking station, LED screen, PlayStation III, balcony or terrace, dressing area, minibar and a safe.
- Classic Room (33 sq.m): King or twin beds with an open living area and a balcony
- Deluxe Room (40-45 sq.m): King or twin beds with an open living area and a balcony or terrace
- Prestige Room (50-60 sq.m): King or twin beds with an open living area and a balcony or terrace
- Family Prestige Room (50-60 sq.m): King or twin beds with an open living area and a balcony or terrace. A separate cabin has bunk beds for children up to 12 years old.
- Broad Peak Suite (82 sq.m): Split over two levels, lower level with lounge, shower room and bunk bedroom, upper level with king bedroom and open living area, bathroom.
- Suite K1 and K2 (105 sq.m): Split over two floors with a living room and balcony on the ground and spacious bedroom upstairs
- Suite K3 (300 sq.m): Split over three levels, comprised of three en-suite bedrooms, large terraces, large lounge with high ceiling, panoramic view and butler on call.
Spa and Wellness
With a Fire, Ice and Water element theme, the hotel’s 550 sq.m Goji Spa provides its guests with superb facilities in a relaxed and exclusive atmosphere. With innovative Valmont treatments and cosmetics, the Goji Spa offers a selection of beauty and massage treatments. The hotel’s infinity pool enjoys beautiful views across the valley whilst other facilities include a hammam, herbal tea room, hair dressing salon and a state of the art fitness centre.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Black Pyramid: The main restaurant of Le K2 Palace is open for breakfast, brunch and dinner offering gourmet dining focused on regional products
Le Kintessence: The K2 Palace’s gastronomic restaurant run by chef Jean-Rémi Caillon was awarded with two Michelin stars and offers a cosy, intimate setting for an exceptional meal.
Le Sarkara: A first in the world this a gastronomic two Michelin Star restaurant dedicated entirely to desserts and other sweet treats.
Le 8611 Bar: The hotel's bar is open to patrons to enjoy a well-selected array of fine spirits, wines and snacks in a relaxing yet smart environment accompanied by live music.
The Winston Klub: For cigar enthusiasts this is the direction to head after a satisfying meal for a nightcap before bed.
For younger guests the K2's children's club is a fantastic grotto full of toys, slides and fun activities under the supervision of the hotel's team. For teenagers looking for a place to relax the K2 Palace offers a cool lounge with arcade games, simulators, pool, air hockey and a recording studio on hand to keep everyone entertained. This is all rounded off by the fantastic private cinema available for screenings on request.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: a short ski
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.