Hotel Le Saint Roch ***** Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
The Le Lana is all about location. Central within Courchevel 1850 and ski in, ski out. A great option to conveniently make the most of 1850’s après scene. Furs and warm furnishings give you everything you would expect for a hotel in 1850.
Setting the scene
Established by the Tournier family, the 5-star Hotel Le Lana has become one of the most iconic and prestigious luxury ski hotels in the European Alps.
The Hotel Le Lana is situated in the heart of Courchevel 1850 and within a short stroll of the resort′s smart boutiques, bars, cafes and restaurants. The hotel is in a prime location with its ski-in, ski-out access and within a quick ski of the major lift stations of the Croisette. It is the perfect base to explore the 650kms of slopes that make up the Three Valley ski area.
The 85 bedrooms and suites are decorated in a variety of styles from traditional Savoyarde to contemporary. All benefit from the hotel′s infamous 5-star service and first class facilities.
Rooms and Suites
There are a collection of rooms ranging from 25 - 35 sqm. Each with either a double or twin beds. Suite sizes begin at 35 sqm reaching right up to an 220 sqm apartment with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a private spa. All of the rooms are decorated in a contemporary or traditional style and located either in the courtyard, road/chalet with valley or slope views.
- Standard Room - approx 20 sqm with a queen bed for single occupancy only
- Medium Room - approx 30 sqm with a chalet or courtyard view
- Superior Room - approx 30 sqm with a valley or chalet view
- Prestige Room - approx 30 sqm with a valley or chalet view and a contemporary design
- Suite - approx 35 sqm with a sitting area
- Superior Suite - approx 38-50 sqm with a sitting area
- Prestige Suite and Apartments - approx 55-220 sqm. Prestige suites have a bedroom and lounge whilst the apartments range from 2-5 bedrooms.
Spa and Wellness
The La Lana’s fantastic Spa by Clarins focuses on well being and relaxation, with a selection of facial and body treatments using essential oils and aromatic plant extracts. In addition to this, you will find a 15sqm indoor pool and all the facilities you would expect from this top class hotel including a Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam. There is also a fitness room with state of the art equipment.
Dining and Après Ski
La Table du Lana
Serving contemporary gourmet cuisine. Once the weather starts to warm up, you can enjoy a barbecue at the foot of the pistes on the hotel's terrace.
The evening sister restaurant at La Lana offering authentic Savoyard cuisine. There is also a large piano bar with comfortable sofas and open fireplace.
Le Lana Bar
A panoramic view of the mountains awaits, with comfortable sofas, open fireplace and a rigorous selection of renowned wines and cocktails.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, Ski out
- Distance to lifts: Short ski to the lifts
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Standard Room (single occupancy only) - From EUR 3,920 to 4,970
- Medium Room - From EUR 5,040 to 6,230
- Superior Room - From EUR 6,020 to 7,210
- Prestige Room - From EUR 6,720 to 8,820
- Suite - From EUR 9,240 to 11,480
- Superior Suite - From EUR 10,640 to 13,230
- Prestige Suite and Apartments (full occupancy) - From EUR 13,300 to 105,000
*Prices are per week, based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated), including half board. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.