Hotel Les Airelles
An exceptional, well established, classic Alpine hotel in 1850. The staff are dressed in traditional outfits giving you the sense you have stepped back in time. You are brought right back into the 21st century with exceptional service and cuisine. A relaxed and homely environment.
Setting the scene
Tucked away in a pretty forest in Courchevel 1850, the Hotel Les Airelles is a winter wonderland for children and adults alike. With an ice rink, carousel, ice grotto, supervised game′s room and swimming pool, this luxury ski hotel has plenty to keep all members of the family busy during their stay. The Hotel Les Airelles offers ski-in/ski-out access in Courchevel 1850 onto the gentle pistes of the Jardin Alpin that run toward the centre of the resort.
At lunchtime, La Table des Airelles is transformed into a unique feast experience, opening out onto the terrace on sunny days which you can reach directly from the slopes. At dinner time, there are three choices of restaurant, including Michelin starred chef Pierre Gagnaire′s Italian concept restaurant PieroTT.
Rooms and Suites
32 rooms, 15 suites and a private, penthouse apartment. Each room and suite is individually decorated with Savoyard motifs.
- Classic Room (18 sqm): King or twin bedroom with Jardin Alpin views
- Deluxe Room (32 sqm): King or twin bedroom with a lounge area. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace with mountain views
- Junior Suite (40 sqm): King or twin bedroom with a separate living room and a balcony with Jardin Alpin views
- Junior Suite Prestige (65 sqm): King or twin bedroom with a separate living room and a balcony with mountain views
- Junior Suite Prestige Valley View (58sqm): King or twin bedroom with a separate living room and dining room and a balcony with valley views
- Junior Suite Prestige Myosotis (70 sqm): King or twin bedroom with a separate living room and a terrace with slope access
- One Bedroom Suite (70 sqm): King or twin bedroom with a separate living room and a balcony with valley views
- Jardin Alpin Suite (90 sqm): Located on the ground floor with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room and a balcony with Jardin Alpin views
- Suite on the ski slopes (110 sqm): Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room and a balcony with Jardin Alpin and slope views and direct piste access
- Aubepine and Cardamine Suites (125 sqm): Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room and two balconies with Jardin Alpin and slope views. Located in the south-west tower.
- The Lys Martagon Suite (140 sqm): Three en-suite bedrooms, a spacious living room and a balcony with Jardin Alpin and Mountain views
- The Gentiane Suite (160 sqm): Three en-suite bedrooms, a spacious living room and a balcony with Jardin Alpin views
- The Apartment (550 sqm): Penthouse suite occupying the entire top floor. Featuring four en-suite bedrooms, each with their own balcony, a private spa, sauna, cinema room and bar as well as a large living and dining room and a 150 sqm terrace with a private Jacuzzi. The penthouse comes with butler service, an on demand Rolls Royce chauffeur service and return helicopter transfers from the airport.
Spa and Wellness
La Mer Spa for Les Airelles has all the facilities you would expect from a top class hotel. Relax next to the swimming pool, enjoy the bubbles in either the indoor and outdoor whirlpools, experience the beneficial effects of the various saunas and hammam, jet shower system with mood audio-visual displays or the snow and ice grotto. There is also a fully equipped fitness centre.
The spa offers a selection of beauty and massage treatments by La Mer including intraceutical treatments and shirodhara massage as well as having an in house barbers shop and hairdressing salon.
Dining and Après Ski
Enjoy the cuisine of the well-known Michelin starred Chef Pierre Gagnaire at his Italian-French fusion concept restaurant
La Table des Airelles
Enjoy a lavish buffet breakfast featuring organic and local produce in the morning.
At lunchtime each day La Table des Airelles is transformed into a sensational buffet feast. This unique gourmet experience fuses French cuisine with Italian colours. Shellfish and crustaceans compete for space with meat and poultry cooked in the Palace rotisserie, all complemented by an Italian buffet comprising cold cuts and regional dishes. These are rounded off by the dessert feast combining rhubarb pie and pastry classics such as the Rum Baba, mille-feuille and lemon pie with Italian meringue.
Each evening the Airelles chooses a new theme, ensuring a festive atmosphere at all times.
Le Coin Savoyard
Around a real ′Carnotzet′, you will enjoy local specialities based on the best cheeses. Alternatively the chef will cook the meat of your choice on an open wood fire.
Return to the bar after a day's skiing to enjoy afternoon tea and inventive cocktails, accompanied by live Jazz.
The Children's Kingdom is a magical wonderland for younger guests. Under the supervision of the hotels dedicated childcare staff children can enjoy activities such as Ski-joering, cooking classes with the hotel's pastry chef, hockey on the ice rink and the magic of Benjamin Crane
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: two minute ski to the Jardin Alpin lift
- Distance to resort centre: five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.