Hotel Saint Roch
Hotel Le Saint Roch oozes class and extravagance; rich dark fabrics and fur, contemporary and chic design and unique furnishings. Perfect for those wanting to truly relax and enjoy the sophisticated side of Courchevel after a day on the slopes.
Setting the scene
Hotel Saint Roch is without a doubt one of the most uniquely decorated hotels in the European Alps. Every aspect has been considered in order to create this peaceful, luxurious environment.
Not only is the hotel visually stunning, it is also perfectly situated in the centre of Courchevel 1850, just over the road from the slopes. The staff at Le Saint Roch pride themselves on their attentive and friendly service. For those who seek a stylish après ski haven to relax in after a full day on the slopes, the hotel′s lavish spa and cool bar are bound to please.
Rooms and Suites
All the rooms are unique in size, colour and furnishings but all complement the hotel's contemporary and chic atmosphere. Each room is adorned with authentic materials, original furnishings, furs, velour and leather, antique oak parquets, subdued lighting and harmonious tones. Each bathroom is equipped with a private hammam, rain shower and a two way mirror/TV.
- Deluxe Rooms (36-43 sqm)
- Suites (56-69 sqm)
- Suite Prestige (93 sqm)
- Le Love Apartment: With a private lift located at the heart of the hotel you will find the 400 sqm duplex apartment. The décor is subtle and cosy comprising four suites (each 60-63 sqm in size) lounge, dining room, and lovely spacious open kitchen area.
- Le Roch Apartment: Covering 500 sqm across four floors with four suites this is an exceptional, spacious choice of accommodation. There is an open fire, dining room, kitchen area and direct access to the Bellecôte ski slope.
Spa and Wellness
The hotel's stylish Spa by Menard has a striking heated indoor pool with shining baubles and lights shimmering from the ceiling above. The spa also has a hammam and two treatment rooms for beauty and massage therapies by beauty brand Menard.
Dining and Après Ski
Elegantly decorated the restaurant offers a highly creative cuisine in a chic and relaxed atmosphere. As well as a gastronomic restaurant, the hotel also offers a welcoming bar and a dedicated cigar room.
- Distance to piste: 10 metres, just across the road
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.