The Grandes Alpes Hotel Courchevel 1850, France
What we love
The Suites de la Potiniere offers an ideal location within the centre of 1850. We love the spacious suites and the contemporary design. A glass of Champagne in the relaxed and welcoming lounge bar is a must!
Setting the scene
Located in the heart of Courchevel 1850, Les Suites de la Potiniere Hotel and Spa gives direct access to the main lift stations and resort centre and is an ideal base for those wishing to enjoy the excellent skiing that the Three Valleys has to offer.
As the name suggests, the hotel is made up of 15 suites as well as one penthouse each decorated in its own unique style. Choose the penthouse suite for private access to the fourth floor which gives superb views of the cosmopolitan resort centre.
All guest at the hotel have free access to the in-door pool and fitness area. Skip the queues by hiring equipment at the in-house ski rental shop. The bar and lounge provides a smart and sophisticated destination to enjoy après-ski.
Rooms and Suites
Each suite offer an exceptional level of comfort with spacious rooms and elegant furniture.
- Elegant Suites - approx. 55 sqm with an open plan bedroom and lounge area. There an option to have two interconnecting Elegant Suites on the 3rd floor.
- Paradise Suites - approx. 90 sqm with a separate master bedroom and lounge. A Paradise suite can be interconnected with an Elegant Suite on the 2nd floor.
- The Penthouse - approx 450 sqm is an exceptional duplex Apartment located on the fourth floor with sole access. Offering 4 bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms with jacuzzi, a 100 sqm lounge with fireplace and a fully-equipped kitchen.
Spa and Wellness
The Spa by Biologique Recherche offers a range of natural treatments from sports massages to hot stones, Balinese massage, shiatsu, reflexology, abhyanga and Thai. There is also a lovely heated indoor pool, ideal to relax in after a day on the slopes.
Dining and Après Ski
La Suite is a relaxed lounge bar restaurant, serving refined and original French and international cuisine all day long. You can also a glass of wine or cocktail with a selection of tapas and salted finger foods.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres walk
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres to La Croisette
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.