What we love
The perfect option for a family looking for their own social area to relax in but with the facilities of a luxury hotel right in the heart of Courchevel 1850
The Six Senses Residences is a collection of luxury ski apartments situated right in the heart of France's most fashionable ski resort, Courchevel 1850.
The Residences are popular for guests looking for the independence of a self-catered apartment but with all the elements and facilities that come with a luxury hotel including a brand new Japanese restaurant and a fantastic Six Senses Spa. Crucially, guests have the choice of a continental buffet breakfast in the morning making getting up on to the slopes stress free ever more likely.
The luxury spa is the ideal environment in which to relax after a great day out on the slopes. Facilities includes an indoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, fitness centre, hammam, sauna and a juice bar.
Each apartment has been lovingly furnished and designed and seamlessly blends contemporary luxury with homely comfort. The collection consists of two and three bedroom apartments with the third bedroom being a bunk room for children. Every apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and all the mod-cons one would expect such as Apple TV and an integrated iPad controlled music, lighting and heated system.
The location, convenience, flexibility and the facilities on offer at the Six Senses Residences make these apartments extremely popular for families and thus peak weeks are very much sought after.
Please note, Sumosan the Japanese restaurant, will be replacing the Six Senses Club Lounge. The images of the communal areas will be updated once the Japanese restaurant has been completed.
Two Bedroom Apartment
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
Three Bedroom Apartment
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Children's bunk room
Some three bedroom apartments have three double rooms and some have two double rooms with an additional twin room.
Four Bedroom Apartment
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Single room
- Reception / Concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared driver
- Distance to piste: Five mins. walk
- Distance to lifts: Two mins walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Access to daily breakfast buffet in Six Senses Lounge
- Access to Six Senses Spa
- Buffet breakfast (additional a la carte options available)
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel and linen change
- Resort shuttle driving service (08:00 - 21:30)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local Tourist Tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.