A private triplex apartment with access to a world renowned Six Senses spa, on piste ski lodge and on top of that centrally located. What more could you ask for.
The Lodge Courchevel 1850 is a private five bedroom property within the Six Senses Courchevel Residences. This triplex apartment has a huge internal area of 426 sqm, which contains not only its five spacious bedrooms but a private spa including hot tub, steam room and sauna, along with a private cinema and balconies with impressive mountain views. The Residence is just a short walk from both the ski lifts and the famous Croisette of Courchevel with its many bars, shops and boutiques.
The interior by the Morpheus London, designed with a wealth of warmth, texture and earthiness in mind using only the finest materials available, including a mix of bronze, oak, concrete, leather and faux fur.
The middle floor is home to the open plan living space which is perfect for entertaining family or friends from its generous seating area. Also located on this floor is the expansive terrace, just perfect for outdoor dining whilst soaking up those terrific mountain views.
Each of The Lodges five bedrooms has its own en suite filled with soft rugs, throws, feather pillows and state of the art technology. The master bedroom even has a TV built into the bed.
The Lodge is certainly one of the most prestigious properties in Courchevel 1850, and unlikely to disappoint.
- 426 sqm
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin room with en suite bathroom
- Chalet manager / Ski instructor
- Chauffer service
- Distance to piste: 3 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Private ski instructor
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax Utilities
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.