The Onyx Apartment, Luxury Ski Chalets Courchevel 1850 | Oxford Ski
The Onyx Apartment is in the perfect location in the centre of Courchevel 1850 and the chic alpine design is what gives us the confidence to class this suite as one of the best.
The Onyx Apartment is an exceptional, private suite within a luxurious five star hotel complex at the centre of Courchevel 1850.
The Grandes Alpes Hotel comprises of nine exceptional apartments and enjoys one of the best locations in resort, alongside the Bellecote piste offering ski in, ski out access, and only a moments walk to the exclusive array of boutiques, bars, cafés and restaurants.
The Onyx Apartment, with an interior décor to match its name, at 164m² in size comprises of master bedroom two further spacious, en-suite bedrooms, living room with cosy fireplace, semi-professional kitchen and wine cellar.
Guests of the Onyx Apartment have access to all the hotel′s facilities, with direct access to the relaxing spa and swimming pool, and the slopeside restaurant and bar to take in the surrounding views of the Alps.
We found the Oynx apartment to be one of the best that we have stayed in. The facilities are uber luxurious and the apartment is extremely comfortable.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Access to hotel shared pool & spa
- Large living room with fireplace
- Dining room
- Professional kitchen
- Master bedroom of 43 m²
- Wine cellar
- 1 x Master bedroom en-suite
- 2 x En-suite bedrooms
- Reception / Concierge
- Optional chef for private hire
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Less than 1 min. walk or ski.
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Flexible dates may be available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.