Chalet Blossom Hill
I love this chalet with it′s amazing interior design and open feel. I especially love the indoor/outdoor swimming pool and the sense of space you feel with the huge floor to ceiling windows allowing you to take in the amazing views. This is also a great chalet for spring with south facing terrace.
This chalet is no longer available on the rental market. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Blossom Hill is an impressive chalet with stunning interior design and a real sense of space in the double heighten living area. The chalet is filled with light from the huge floor to ceiling windows and multi level open plane living and dining space. The chalet has 6 bedrooms and can accommodate 10 adults and 4 children.
Located only 200m from the village centre of La Praz the chalet also features an indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool with raisable floor, which is ideal for small children. Some of the other amazing features of this chalet are cinema room, south facing terrace, two living areas, fire place and wine cellar with Savoyard style kitchen with open fire to cook on.
From La Praz you can take the gondola from the village centre straight up to Courchevel 1850 in 7 mins.
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Private Garden
- Two fireplaces
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Large Sitting Room
- Double height sitting room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Collection of DVD's
- Cinema room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terrace
- Garage Parking
- Resort driving service
- Wine cellar with Savoyard kitchen, open fire and dinning area
- 1 x Master with Enthanol fire place, mirror TV, sofa and en-suite
- 3 x Doubles with en-suite
- 1 x Family room with 1 x twin beds and 1 x single with en-suite
- 1 x Childrens room with bunk beds (3 single beds) with en-suite
- Experienced Chef
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 350m
- Distance to resort centre: 200m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit amount of 14,000€ is taken with final balance.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.