Chalet Dulcis Casu
A top class chalet with all the luxuries and easy access to the Three Valleys. The children can enjoy the pool whilst you enjoy the hot tub!
With no expenses spared on the fixtures and fittings, Chalet Dulcis Casu has an indoor pool, hammam, massage room and an outdoor hydrotherapy spa in the courtyard.
Evenings in Dulcis Casu have a luxurious but relaxed vibe with twinkling candles, soft leather sofas and the log fire burning in the centre of the magnificent double-height living room. Enjoy a glass of bubbles and take in views of the pristine snow-clad peaks of the Grand Bec whilst your talented chef prepares a memorable dining experience.
Styled by an interior designer, the feel is very much luxe Aspen ski lodge meets eclectic Manhattan hideout, with a sprinkling of classic chalet chic. Huge contemporary artworks adorn the walls, and signed Matisse prints add a sophisticated injection of colour. Bespoke furnishings and loft-style lighting complete the look. This is a chalet with a serious dose of the wow factor.
Dulcis Casu is tucked away behind the locally renowned eaterie Bistrot du Praz and is a mere 150m to the main gondola and new high-speed chair. There is a driver service available between La Praz and Courchevel Village, and you’ll be looked after very well indeed by your highly trained chalet team.
This new chalet; Dulcis Casu, has raised the bar for luxury properties in Courchevel Le Praz. And why not stay in this sweet village with access to the incredible skiing in the Three Valleys at affordable prices, whilst of course not having to scrimp on quality of service or accommodation.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Counter Current
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Wood Fireplace
- Study / TV room
- Free parking
- 2 x Master doubles/Twins with free-standing bath, dressing area
- 2 x Doubles/Twins with en-suite showers and double basins
- 1 x Double/Twin with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Family room with double, mezzanine double and single bunks with en-suite bathroom
- Professional Chef
- Shared driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 mins. walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings à la carte, 2 mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on 6 nights (5 nights full service, 1 night meal is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- 5 days housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.