A lovely self-catering option giving you the flexibility to dine in some of the resort's fantastic restaurants.
Many of our clients enjoy the flexibility of a self-catered chalet and Chalet Ellanar is a perfect example of the luxury accommodation on offer in Courchevel. Located in the pretty village of Le Praz, this newly renovated townhouse would be the ideal base giving both access to the vast ski area of Les Trois Vallées and the opportunity to dine out in the excellent local restaurants.
The chalet is located a short walk from the main gondola and is central in the resort, perfect for après ski enthusiasts. However, if dining and relaxing in the chalet is more your style then Chalet Ellanar has everything you need including a fully equipped kitchen and a well-placed hot tub in the garden with views over the mountains.
The modern open plan living space is ideal for socialising and from here there is direct access on to the terrace. There are five en suite bedrooms comfortably designed for ten guests.
Included in the service is daily housekeeping on six days and there is also the opportunity to book a private chef for some of the nights, perfect for a celebration.
A prime example of the high level of self catering properties available in an ever increasingly popular resort.
- Covered Hot Tub
- Log Burning Stove
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Dedicated concierge service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Welcome pack with essentials
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Daily housekeeping (on six days)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (not including cost of groceries)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.