Old school on the outside, and simply indulgent on the inside - affordable luxury doesn′t get much better than this! With a ski in ski out location and a quick stroll to the centre it ticks all the boxes for a hassle free holiday.
Chalet Amnesia is a beautiful chalet, traditional on the outside and extremely inviting and sophisticated in style on the inside! It offers a purely luxurious stay with facilities including an indoor hot tub, and sauna. The chalet can be taken on a bed and breakfast basis or to include catering giving you maximum flexibility.
With an exceptional ski in ski out location on the slopes of Courchevel Moriond 1650, this chalet is an ideal getaway for families and friends in the Three Valleys.
An excellent chalet to experience the varied skiing of Courchevel and the Three Valleys (right from your doorstep!)
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- South-West Facing Terrace
- Laundry Room in Basement
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- 3 x Twin bedrooms with en suite shower/bathrooms
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower/bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski in ski out (Belvedere piste)
- Distance to lifts: 50m
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. walk (400m)
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Food cost for breakfast payable locally (not included)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- A security deposit is required of 12,000€
- Food for the preparation of breakfast will be invoice at cost price in resort.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.